Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Tokolosh'Watoto-Announcements and Tinkering! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This thing is still alive?
  Goblins are hard to kill, babe <3
View Results

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:27 pm
*noms on the Thread*

Hrrm, Ivy are you interested in a RP? I think Rags was going to show him around now that he's accepted. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:31 pm
LADIES AND GENTLEFOLKS!!!

I AM A TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE CONCEPT PRIDE LEADER

I will admit, I've avoided this place becuase hey, I hate letting things go to ruin and coming back to them makes me feel ashamed. Which I don't like.
I would like to bring this concept back to life. I would like to have this pride be a real thing. I promise this time not to skirt on my duties. And if there are people willing to help me along, I promise that I will see this one through and we will have a labyrinth pride.

Anyone interested? Please pm me <3  

Poisin Ivy Josephine

Shameless Gawker

tricksterthought

Beloved Aggressor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:09 am
Alrighty guys. We're putting things in motion. This thing has sat in the dust for too long. If you would like your SoA in the pride, please repost your forms with updated information. We will not hold anyone to any pridal obligations, and as far as we're concerned we're starting off on a clean slate.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:56 am
I saw my baby, Crying hard as babe could cry.. What could I do?
Name: Njeve

Personality: Njeve is a cold creautre, cool and calculating, but far from the type to rule with an iron fist. He takes his role in the pride very seriously, and effortlessly embodies the philosiphies of the pride. If pushed to punish, he will almost undoubtedly be terribly cruel, but thankfully the lion has a long fuse, and can be terribly paitent. He dearly loves his pride, and puts them before himself in everything he does, but that does not mean that his good nature will extend to outsiders. It takes a long time for this lion to trust anyone, but once you are a part of the pride, you are a part of the family.
Bio: Njeve was the heir to the previous king, stolen from his family in the middle of the night, just as any other child. The previous king raised him, groomed him for the throne, pushing him each day to better himself. The pride has been Njeve's entire life for as long as he can remember, and he will never let it die.
Username: CoyoteSparrow

Name: Saiorse

Personality: Severe and brash, this lioness is absolutely volitile. She lived a sheltered life in her early years, but has since made up for that with a vengance. This girl strongly believes in brute strength, and will kick your a** in a heartbeat. Very much jaded, there are roumers that this girl has a soft side, that she acts so mean to cover up how hurt she really is, but no one really knows. Saiorse is eternally grumpy, but don't mind her. If she isn't trying to kill you, it probably means she likes you. Males however, beware. She's got a strong dislike for males, especially male lions, that will set her tail lashing every time, and even has to grit her teeth to be respectful to the king.
Bio: Saiorse was born into a pride where lioneses were trophies, to love and care for their husband, and she was happy. She had grown up a perfect lady (something she shares with NO ONE ), with a wonderful sutor, a beautiful and regal male she loved so deeply. She doted on his every whim, but when she caught him with another girl, something snapped. She damn near killed him, and took off. Somewhere along the lines of things, she found the goblin pride, a place where she's free to come and go as she pleases, and generaly isn't messed with, and no matter how far she might rome, this place has become home to her.

Name: Alitaka

Personality: This hyperactive happy go lucky pup loves nothing more than his Momma Rags, and a good prank. While he might not seem like it, Ali is terribly observant, and his knowlege of the pride's activity is second only to Ragdoll. He genuinely cares for people, regardless of age, species, or just about anything else, and thus far, his temper seems almost nonexistant. All he really wants is a warm day when the grasses are thick... And a few people to play pranks on.
Bio: When Alitaka was born, the poor little pup showed no signs of life. He did not move, he did not seem to breathe. He was cast away from the litter, pushed to the fringes of the den, and later, cast out into the grasses. But some god or another must have had their eye on him. That very night a lioness had her own litter, and as she was mourning her loss, she happened to stumble upon a little heap of fur, green as the grasses and dotted with stars. She nursed the pup to health, but when time came for the lioness to rejoin her pride, the pup could not come. He was given to a pair of jackles, whom he prompty ran away from once able to. It was then that Ragdoll found the unwanted little pup, and took him in as her own. He'll always love her, and think of her, as his real mother. The dog he is today he owes entirely to Rags and the pride, and he'll spend the rest of his life trying to show them how greatful he is.

tricksterthought

Beloved Aggressor

Tokoloshwatoto

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:36 am
*bounces about, tidying up the front page*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:48 pm
We have to update our signature xDDD  

Poisin Ivy Josephine

Shameless Gawker

tricksterthought

Beloved Aggressor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:32 am
*pokes* New Thread

I wanna make a new siggy, but we don't have any lions in the pride except for mine, at the moment ;_;  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff