Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ My Japan 私の日本 ~

Back to Guilds

A guild for anybody and everybody who loves any aspect about Japan! 

Tags: japan, language, anime, fashion, manga 

Reply ~ My Japan 私の日本 ~
Underrated Anime & Manga Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinesman Assemble!
  Shinesman Red!
  Shinesman Moss Green!
  Shinesman Grey!
  Shinesman Sepia!
  Shinesman Salmon Pink!
  Who the heck are the Shinesman?! o_o
View Results

Abiding Angel
Crew

Friendly Hoarder

15,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:17 pm
What I recommend:
Manga:
Barajou no Kiss
User Image
This has recently become an addiction of mine. The art style caught my attention, and the story made me curious. Basically this girl named Agnes (technically Anise... and LOL my mom's name is Agnes haha) was given a rose choker and was told by her father NEVER to take it off or she would be punished. Well low and behold it does and because of it the 4 most popular/hottest/awesome boys in her high school are at her beck and call. They are the Rose Knights and must listen to their new Domina - Anise whenever she summons them. A bunch of drama starts unfolding for the 5 of them and it's only through them that the world can be saved! LOL It's sexy, funny, and really interesting with each guy being super awesome in their own way. And for once our heroine actually has some back bone. She's quite brash, but not in a brutish way. Overall, it feel like Ouran High School Host Club with a lot more edge.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:39 am

Rosario + Vampire

It's about this boy, called Tsukune, who was supposed to stay back in school for another year because he did badly in school. But one day his parents found a letter of admission, whom someone suspicious dropped, to a school called Yokai Academy. He enrolled into that school and during the first day of school, he befriended a girl called Moka, and he also found out that humans were not allowed to study in that school.

Watch it. Now. It's awesome!

Reincarnated Existence

~ My Japan 私の日本 ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas