Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Dream message from God

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divineseraph

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:01 am
So I got a message from God last night in a dream. It wasn't one of those "Hey, it's Jesus. 'Sup." ones. It took place in the cosmos, and God's voice was like radio static and a distorted string instrument and a synthesizer mixed together. He told me that "Time is a gravitational force relative to the mass of an object..." and showed a diagram of a star system moving around a coiled plane. I was going to get more but I was like "I'm going to write this down before I forget" and woke up to do just that. I couldn't tap back in after that, but I did get brief words here and there relating to relationships between objects of different masses and material relationships or something.

Does this seem sound in physics? Keep in mind, I don't give a damn about the current theories, only if it COULD work given the objective things we know, such as mass, gravitation, force and the likes. Point being, I don't care if scientists think time is a dimension rather than a force or what have you, just if this theory could fit in if you scrapped the prior. also thoughts.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:37 pm
divineseraph
So I got a message from God last night in a dream. It wasn't one of those "Hey, it's Jesus. 'Sup." ones. It took place in the cosmos, and God's voice was like radio static and a distorted string instrument and a synthesizer mixed together. He told me that "Time is a gravitational force relative to the mass of an object..." and showed a diagram of a star system moving around a coiled plane. I was going to get more but I was like "I'm going to write this down before I forget" and woke up to do just that. I couldn't tap back in after that, but I did get brief words here and there relating to relationships between objects of different masses and material relationships or something.

Does this seem sound in physics? Keep in mind, I don't give a damn about the current theories, only if it COULD work given the objective things we know, such as mass, gravitation, force and the likes. Point being, I don't care if scientists think time is a dimension rather than a force or what have you, just if this theory could fit in if you scrapped the prior. also thoughts.
I’ll erase this feeling…
I still have a long life don’t I?
kono omoi wo keshiteshimau ni ha
mada jinsei nagai deshou?
Ugh Science always go in one ear and out the other and always over my head. (Genetics I do understand because it goes hand in hand with psychology).

But the measurement of time is unknown including to scientists. We can't actively measure it. Just like we can't measure oxygen etc. Personally I think it's more of an illusion. It passes by so fast that you don't know what happens next or what even occurred in the past.
I’m missing the feeling…
so this pain is also welcomed!
natsukashiku naru
konna itami mo kangeijan

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

divineseraph

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:36 pm
We can measure oxygen. Quite easily. As for time, it's probably not an illusion. It's hard to pin down, though, because it's inherent to us.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:07 pm
That sounds very fascinating, if only I could fully comprehend it. Does it mean that if a mass is very large, it has a lot of time, and a smaller mass has less time? Is this something like an alternate dimension or something? Also, could I use that quote in a story? wink  

Orizion

divineseraph

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:38 pm
Orizion
That sounds very fascinating, if only I could fully comprehend it. Does it mean that if a mass is very large, it has a lot of time, and a smaller mass has less time? Is this something like an alternate dimension or something? Also, could I use that quote in a story? wink
It means that things with greater mass travel through the time-plane faster than smaller things. However, according to newtonian physics, we are not going slower than the earth because we are on it and riding on it. Like how a car doesn't go faster than the person in it. And since the earth is "riding" the orbit of the sun, it goes at it's rate. And since the sun is traveling around the center of the galaxy- Well, you get it. Which is probably why a galaxy was shown traveling on the time-plane  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:42 pm
divineseraph
Orizion
It means that things with greater mass travel through the time-plane faster than smaller things. However, according to newtonian physics, we are not going slower than the earth because we are on it and riding on it. Like how a car doesn't go faster than the person in it. And since the earth is "riding" the orbit of the sun, it goes at it's rate. And since the sun is traveling around the center of the galaxy- Well, you get it. Which is probably why a galaxy was shown traveling on the time-plane

This is very interesting. Still confusing, though. For example, doesn't Jupiter orbit the sun much slower than Mercury? Or is that because it's that much further from the sun, and its orbit is larger, thus making a compensation?  

Orizion

divineseraph

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:27 pm
Orizion
divineseraph
Orizion

This is very interesting. Still confusing, though. For example, doesn't Jupiter orbit the sun much slower than Mercury? Or is that because it's that much further from the sun, and its orbit is larger, thus making a compensation?

I meant through the time plane, and on a larger level. For example on a train, two people can walk at different speeds on the train. However, they are still carried at the same rate as they ride on it- they are not traveling independently.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:07 pm
divineseraph

We know that time is relitive to instantanious position, velocity, and light

and

F=MA

so F/M=A

integrate to get velocity and apoint a relitive directional unit vector and bingo...we have all the parts required. I have no idea how to even start puttin' things together.  

lordstar

lordstar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:12 pm
divineseraph
Orizion

Ahhh

I see, by drawing the system boundies around the most massive abject as a whole of its parts.

wow I am full of explanation fail today  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:17 pm
lordstar
divineseraph

We know that time is relitive to instantanious position, velocity, and light

and

F=MA

so F/M=A

integrate to get velocity and apoint a relitive directional unit vector and bingo...we have all the parts required. I have no idea how to even start puttin' things together.

I disagree that time and light are related. I think it's simply a matter of light being the fastest thing we can witness. Or, it may be similarly that since light is made up of photons, and since it's the smallest of matter, it can travel the fastest.  

divineseraph

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff