Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spirits of Isira

Back to Guilds

The guild for Spirits of Isira, a B/C pet shop. 

Tags: Isira, Pets, Spirits, Role-playing, Breedables 

Reply Archives
Nature's Snow - Bell RP Contest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

acyfaust
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:08 pm
User Image

Callisto and Solitude have been unwilling "blessed" with two bells. In hopes to mold one of of his children into a natural terror like himself, Callisto has decided to keep one of the bells himself. However Solitude refused to keep both bells and has snatched one to give to a poor unsuspecting guide.

Will that guide be you? You are trying for the bell above! It is a boy. He has a sister.

Prompt;
Your parents seem to have different views on chaos. One takes a more on hands approach while the other simply plants the seed and watches the tale unfold on its own. You are the child of two criminal chaotic masterminds from different worlds and eras. Describe your personality. Are you evil like your parents or something more... docile?

Rules;

* You must be a regular at Isira. I am sorry newbies or those who aren't around as much but in the past I've had breedings where the child vanish and it is upsetting when it happens. =< Callisto and Solitude are two of my beloved OCs and I'd like to see their offsprings around. <3

* I would like you to RP the boy when he is either a child or grown up. You do not have to RP with me directly, just RP in general ;] <3

* Your entry must be told from the boy's point of view.

* Must be at least 10 sentences.

Enter;

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Spirit's Name:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Anything else about him:[/b]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:09 pm
Deadline; December 16th

acyfaust
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

acyfaust
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:11 pm
You may now enter! <3 Good luck everyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:01 pm
Username: Artixen
Spirit's Name: Acapella
Personality:
I must say I take after my father, although he is nothing compared to me. If you're in a battle of wits, I'd suggest you don't go against me. Honestly, you don't want to know me. I'm merciless, cruel, and rather cynical. I am cold and heartlessness.
Anything else about him:
Have you every had a cold chill run down your spine, and you don't know the cause of it? That was me. Have you ever felt frightened out when walking by yourself on a cold day, whether it be daytime or night? That was me. I am the fear that fills you. I am the ultimate phobia. To see me is to die. And that's why the spirits here can stand me, because they're already dead. The guides though, can't bear to be around me. Too bad for them, I'm always around. And yet, I remain ephemeral. I will haunt you one moment, and be gone the next. You will never know I'm coming....and there's not a thing you can do that can stop me........  

Artixen

Lady Kabane

Generous Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:13 pm
Username: Lady Kabane
Spirit's Name: Nocturne
Personality: When I was born I wanted to be different from my parents; I wanted to be good and undo the wrongs my fathers committed. However, I learned quickly that people are not warm to those who are different from they and was treated poorly by any who I attempted to help. Years of this treatment turned me bitter to those who I once wanted to help, to see prosper... No more, now I simply play with those who attempt to cross my pass. I lay seeds and watch as they fester and grow until they destroy themselves.... After all, I know better than all the nature of these spirits.
Anything else about him: Nocturne obeys no one, he will remain far away from the spirits lurking about at any given point in time unless absolutely nesscary. Though wary of all there is still that small voice in his head that wanted so desperately to be different sqaushed beneath all the hate he suffers through.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:17 pm
Username: Tygress Dream
Spirit's Name: Narcissus
Personality: Smoothly charming Narcisus knows just the right things to say to get what he wants. He'll make it seem like you're the most interesting individual in the world if he has a use for you. Narcissus is very much a hedonist out to get the most pleasure out of his existence as he possibly can.
Anything else about him: ((in his own words)) One certainly would have expectations for a child of my fathers. They don't have the best of reputations after all. But I'm not like them. Why should I be like them? I suppose it all comes down to the old nature vs nuture debate. Of course they had nothing to do withthe nuture of me so is being cold, vindictive and evil inherited then? Surely not, after all I have no grudges, no scores to settle. I just want to have a good time. Would you like to join me? Good times are sooo much better when shared...  

Tygress Dream
Crew

Beloved Shapeshifter

acyfaust
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:05 pm
Congratulations Lady Kabane!

Seren and I feel that your prompt had the best potential personality for the child in question! You're the lucky fool ;]

Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games