Submit

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:37 pm
It was certainly about all they asked of anyone, to give it they're best and stay within the pride's laws, so he was sure she'd fit in fine, and with time who knew how or if she might open up more? His own tail flicked as they made for the safety of the temple. First person they came across would do, he was sure she'd be glad to get cleaned up and rested before getting introduced to their customs.

"I think you'll like it here. We're like one big family! Plenty of little ones about, lots of folks to talk to, and some of the best living accommodations this side of the dunes." He grinned, referring to the temples themselves, and the rooms that served as dens within, away from the heat and cold of the desert.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:01 pm
It certainly sounded like a happy place, and he seemed like a nice lion. She wouldn't have minded either way, really, but if she were to express a preference, it would obviously be for kind rather than cruel. This would be good, maybe almost as good as home had been. She had a desert, and someone to look to again.

Conversation definitely wasn't her strong point, but Siki did realize that Kucha was trying to talk with her and not just at her. If he wanted her to talk, well, she'd try. After a bit of thought, she decided on, "I already like it. I missed the desert."

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:48 pm
"Well, then, I guess I can be the first one to say 'Welcome to your new home'!" The fair coated lion smiled again, keeping pace alongside the female. He was glad for it honestly, there had been a bit of a slow down on the influx of new members, and he was always curious and eager to meet new people.

It was the scent of Johari that caught his attention, so with a flick of his tail he paused, shifting their path.

"Looks like we're in luck. The queen is right this way, we'll get you introduced and have your lessons going in no time, with luck."

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff