OW OW
  BURNING OW
View Results

Keito-san

Romantic Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:05 pm
OW OW OW HELP HELP  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:55 am
I have one too. crying I'm getting my stuff for it tonight after work. I am extremely prone to yeast infections according to my vag doc.

Go ahead and use a 7 day treatment (3 and 1 days are so tempting but usually don't work as well.) I prefer the suppositories if you can find them. They're easier to insert and way less messy, but they are becoming harder to find in the 7 day form.

Get yourself some plain yogurt and start eating it daily to help prevent. My doctor even recommended for me to buy a second 7 day treatment and to do a single application once a month right before my period to help prevent. (which I never tend to do. >.>

Xiporah

Keito-san

Romantic Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:21 am
I got a three-day treatment since it was cheapest and I didn't have time to run out to get one, so my roommate did for me. She's a doll. It has the suppositories and the cream, so I'm using both and it's already doing a world of good for me.

I also bought some yogurt with hella probiotics to help give my body back what the antibiotics took out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:05 am
Put garlic in your yogurt and it'll be even more wondrous.

Not for your MOUTH, maybe, but.... 8D  

marzipancakes

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Xiporah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:15 am
I've never heard about garlic!

But yes, ******** antibiotics kill your natural balances.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:17 pm
I ate tons of garlic when I had MRSA. I didn't REALLY start getting better until Paul and Betty brought it for me.

And now I take a garlic pill everyday to keep it away. Plus, I haven't had any signs of ANY kind of illness since I've been taking them!

Also, funny thing - we totally had garlic yogurt spread today in the restaurant.  

marzipancakes

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Xiporah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:34 pm
I ******** love garlic! I love it raw or cooked.

i'll have to keep this in mind if I ever get really bad infections or something. They say garlic also changes the smell or taste of your body and helps repel mosquitos. I don't know if it's actually true or not.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:50 pm
Xiporah

i'll have to keep this in mind if I ever get really bad infections or something. They say garlic also changes the smell or taste of your body and helps repel mosquitos. I don't know if it's actually true or not.

Yeah, I recently read an article that said it changed the taste of your vaginal fluids. I'm not sure I'd want to taste like garlic though.  

Valise

Addykat

Dapper Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:55 pm
Garlic does lots of crazy things.

One of my high school teachers wasn't allowed to eat garlic anymore according to her husband. It made her sweat the garlicy stink the night after they ate it and they had to wash the sheets just to get that out. xD

But yeah. Garlic is amazing stuff, too. When I got sick my professor recommended that and limes. Not TOGETHER.. but garlic daily, and maybe a glass of limeaid. :B  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:03 pm
Valise
Xiporah

Yeah, I recently read an article that said it changed the taste of your vaginal fluids. I'm not sure I'd want to taste like garlic though.

I eat lots of stuff with garlic and my ex can tell you my v****a doesn't taste like garlic.

Hiei Cake

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items