Reply [IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]
[FIN] Come and Meet Daddy! (Acenath x Zoran x Muroki) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:03 pm
Muroki held up a paw placatingly. Acenath looked so sulky, he thought it best not to push. Hopefully the princess would learn from this and not do it again if she ever brought another to the lands. He wasn't being harsh in his opinion. It simply had to be said.

"Alright. I'm going to take that for an apology then. I'm sorry Zoran for this, you didn't know after all and Acenath I'm sorry that the meeting had to start off this way. But that done, so long as Zoran attends lessons and such it can be forgotton."

He let out his breath and relaxed, closing his eyes a moment. He didn't like frowning and having to be angry or wary. But no crisis here. Opening his eyes he turned one of his usual slightly crooked smiles on the young male.

"If that's alright with you? Then we can put this behind us and get on with the small talk and get to know each other." He joked, hoping it would go down alright.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:05 pm
Zoran's expression immediately brightened. He was more than glad that the dark cloud that had been cast over their meeting at the start was so quickly dissipated. He had a feeling had it lasted much longer he really would have tried the ostrich thing.

"Yes, sir. I understand. I am sorry though," he said looking over to Acenath with a look of apology, "for causing any trouble."
So long as Ace didn't hate his guts for getting her in trouble, all was good right?

When the king gave Zoran a smile, slightly crooked as it was, Zoran felt much lighter. "It is definitely fine by me. Umm, just what do these lessons entail if you don't mind me asking?"  

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:06 am
"How the pride works, our culture, then you pick a rank and they helping you get settled. It also gives lions time to meet other members and get used to our ways and climate before going out with the hunters or on duty." He was happy to explain.

"When we had more and more joining it seemed like a good idea to upgrade just meeting newcomers and having their friends teach them piecemeal as they went along to just having some lessons." Not to mention that if those friends were newcomers or themselves or something, that information could be incorrect or incomplete. Things like telling someone a confusing wrong way on how to find the oasis out in the desert or forgetting to mention not going onto the sacred lake island had happened before.

"They don't last too long, half a day at a time and there's only so many. They only get extended if you're interested in becoming a scribe or priest for instance - hunter or guardian and you're out with your fellows in no time." Muroki assured him. Lessons in dens with the scribes or out with the other ranks took getting used to if you weren't used to it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:21 am
Acenath just sat being sulky. Obviously she didn't hate Zoran far from it, she was annoyed with her father. Way to go humiliating her like that! Hmph! Acenath would be in a mood with her father for a little while yet and so she just sat down near Zoran and listened to things she had heard before. Of course... her attention span never lasted long and so she probably wasn't paying too much attention to anything that was being said after a little while. It meant she started thinking about how things would be once Zoran had finished all his lessons.

They should go swimming again. That was fun, well it wasn't really swimming but splashing each other was a lot of fun. Maybe they could do something like that again? Acenath couldn't wait for the day to come already so she could spend lots of time with Zoran and probably annoy him to death but she would enjoy herself.

Remove

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:10 am
Zoran nodded, "I look forward to learning it all then." He was certainly an enthusiastic young lion, though the thought of hunting caused him some concern. He had been lucky if he caught anything on his travels. He'd been a scavenger at best, just because hunting was one skill he hadn't the patience or discipline for. Zoran would be sure to pay rapt attention when it came to choosing a role in the pride. Guardian sounded like it'd be pretty spiffy!
Then he could hang out with Ace again!  
[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces