So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
1st Pokemon Cards? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many years have you been following Pokemon?
  6 years +
  Under 6 years
View Results

Baby Rib

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:27 am
I remember in my first ever pack of pokemon cards, I got a shiny Blastoise. <3 I still have like, a folder full of the cards.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:32 pm
No. I did, and tried playing the game, but didn't like the game, so traded them all for Yu-Gi-Oh cards, because I enjoyed that game.  

Destheren

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:40 pm
Destheren
No. I did, and tried playing the game, but didn't like the game, so traded them all for Yu-Gi-Oh cards, because I enjoyed that game.
SUBTRACTION AND ADDITION MADE FUN!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:36 pm
My first holographic card was Vileplume. It was capable of beating Charizard. I was six years old and traded it for three common cards because I was dumb. emo  

Thanatoast Crunch

Destheren

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:45 pm
digi734
Destheren
SUBTRACTION AND ADDITION MADE FUN!

FTW. And bigger numbers than magic: the gathering.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:15 pm
First was a Rhyhorn.

First holo was a Diglet I think.  

otawara

Darth Steven 09

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:33 pm
My first card and Holo card was Charizard. I watched the show and Charizard was my favorite so my grandma went to a card shop and bought me one for christmas. After that my friend gave me some cards so I could start playing pokemon, I had a pretty good fire deck (at the time) but then some a** stole all my cards. He literaly walked up and took them. I told my grandma and she went to the kids house to get them back. The kids parents were acting like they were his cards and we called the cops (I know, but my grandma paid like 50 bucks for the charizard and wanted it back), in the end the only thing we could prove that was mine was the charizard, so thats all I got back. I still have it, its protected in my mini safe so nobody can steal it again.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:34 pm
shining vaporeon  

Clydsdale_Trainee

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:04 am
That Mew card you got from going to the first Pokemon movie.

And then I traded that for a Japanese Holographic Giovanni's Persian. I remember telling everyone how awesome it was that I had not only a holographic card, but one that was in JAPANESE. And I mean I told EVERYONE. Some people more than once.

And then I lost the card, along with most of my other Pokemon cards. neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:44 am
Bulbasaur. whee  

Shiori Hanamaru

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:56 pm
I still have all the cards I ever collected. but I cant remember my first holographic so I'll just go with that ancient mew movie promo card.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:24 pm
that's actually funny because a gyrados was my first ever holo and it was sooo sweet but then i dropped it in my car and found it a week later trampled and covered in mud, i still have it though in it;s cripled state  

footballoline

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items