Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
A New Idea

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Lord_is_My_Shepard

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:39 pm
You know, I was thinking. Last Sunday, I went to my Church's Youth Gathering. And they did something there that I thought it might be good here. It is an activity to get the guild members involved and study the Word of God.

What we did was to divide into groups. Since there were 40+ people there, we divided into 8 groups, with 6 people in each group. Each group has been given 1 question. Here is a sample question: "Brother Aaron talked about the signs of the end times, last Sunday. How can we not be deceived by the false signs. Give scripture references." We had only 1/2 hour to write down all of the references we could find, but only 5 minutes to share about it.

What I was think on the lines of that. We would group off. And I would give a question to each group, and they would discuss it to the others in the group. I would give them about 3 days max. And then, we would discuss it in the forums.

This way, we can socialize with other members, be more active in the guild, and to learn the Bible.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:12 pm
I kinda like that idea, it really would help keep all the biblical info in my head, and everyone would stay active in the guild. Good Idea, i'm all for it.  

Jenny Tylee Brooks

The Committee Staff Werewolf

2,800 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Team Jacob 100

divineseraph

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:56 am
The original mass was a communal meal and discussion on theology. It was not weighed down by pointless, idiotic rituals. It's a shame that religion has turned into mindless chanting.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games