Reply Trashbin /Recycle Bin
The (Official) Dream Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:24 am
i dreamt last night that i was at the gas station with my dad and was about to get a twix bar. but the counter guy gave me a king size one that was about the size of my computer. then then my dad and i changed our minds and decided to get cinnamon toast crunch....
thats it

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:49 am
I just woke from a nap and dreamt i had sugar pencils. like from harry potter and the sugar quils. only these were pencils

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

ElizabethBlueCatfish

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:12 pm
SOM3BODii TOLD M3
I just woke from a nap and dreamt i had sugar pencils. like from harry potter and the sugar quils. only these were pencils

mmmm.... they should make those.

or make pens, where instead of being filled with ink, are filled with sugar...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:21 pm
I don't experiance much dreams....  

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:17 pm
oh! i rember a nightmare form a long time ago i was like in this place it was weird i was tryiing to ecaspe monster or something ..lol i was trying to escape the dream world and wake up lol then i woke uup..

i also had a nightmare when i was sleeping then i was being chased by the REMOTE control lol.and when i woke up i could still see the remote for a second has that ever happpen to you...whne your having a dream or a nihgtamre and then you wake up and see part of that dream ofnightmare for like a second  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:41 am

I had 3 really weird dreams last night.

I only remember parts of the first... Tyler (my bf) was... wearing.. high heels? It was odd. And they FIT which is even odder since he has big feet...

The second had something to do with a T Rex terrorizing a city. Someone had the bright idea of scaring it away with a house alarm.. that of course did nothing but lead him to us! I just ran away and then woke up.

The third was really complicated. I remember there being a scavenger hunt that was Halloween themed... I remember flying on a broom (which was awesome) but I had to be careful of the modern-day-witch-burners (so I flew in the clouds). Something about Spiders... and me having to catch one... crying
There was a wedding there... and I was wearing the same dress as the bridesmaids and I ask if I was supposed to go with them and they said no because I was wearing flip-flops *I looked down and sure enough!* So then I sat at the table with Tyler and... I forget... what happens then. The next thing I remember is Tyler calling me.

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:43 am
ElizabethBlueCatfish
SOM3BODii TOLD M3

That would be really yummy... ! heart

I love your avi by the way, I love how the colors go together so nicely!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:08 pm
LuvTyler13
ElizabethBlueCatfish
SOM3BODii TOLD M3

That would be really yummy... ! heart

I love your avi by the way, I love how the colors go together so nicely!

The one I have currently? Thank you! I've been getting a lot of compliments from random people for it, actually haha

So last night I had this dream about a precalc quiz I'd taken on Wednesday... I dreamed I got a 92 on it (which I know I got on my French quiz that I took the same day) and that the reason was because I forgot to answer part of the question. And I was hitting myself over the head because it was an easy question (write the end behavior in limit notation) and i wrote out how to do it, but I didn't fill in the answer. Eek I always have nightmares about school! I'm such a nerd.

ElizabethBlueCatfish

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:06 am
sooo i dreamed i was a statutory rape victum..... i think somethings on my mind.... lol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:05 am
i had a dream about vampires after watching the episodes of bleach about vampire thingies  

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

--X_x--Fox-x-Fire--x_X--

5,600 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:41 pm
I had this dream, It started off as a normal day and everything. But when my grandfather woke me up he was like singging. Well I just thought he was playing around but he wasn't. Everyone in the whole town was all singing and dancing. But not me I couldn't talk and it seemed like everyone kept trying to get me to sing a solo.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:23 pm
Sadly, I only remember snippets of my dreams. Though the parts I remember are... fairly disturbing. Try to imagine a mask of sorts being lowered into what's either red paint or blood, Louie or someone who looks like him wearing a set of armor made out of bloody tentacles (which lowers him down from from a height to someone else), and Stitch turning into a tentacle monster.  

Avaline Fitheach

Snarky Vampire

39,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:34 pm
Oo thats almost what happened in majoras mask....

last night I had a dream about you
in this dream i was sitting right beside you
>> alright enough daft punk
I dreamed someone invaded the house and I think someones trying to right now... little does this dumb*** know that I'm a MMA competitor and I have a lot of weapons  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:13 pm
this dream I had was so weird I don't even know how to word it oo'  

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Trashbin /Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff