Birth control

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Addykat

Dapper Krampus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:46 pm
Seems like a better and better idea every month!

Because my moods go ******** haywire for the 1-2 weeks leading up to my period. I never know what day it'll start but I have a general idea. I'D STILL RATHER KNOW WHAT DAY. Or better yet just get only four a year. Seasonelle?

I have no medical insurance. Nooone. Nor can I afford to keep buying monthly prescriptions. There -are- clinics where you can get free BC but I dunno what brand you can get... or, since I am not having sex currently, if I CAN get it? :c

It's one big headache and blargh. I wanna talk to my mom but she was so ******** against it last time - even though my sister went on it shortly after. I wish I was as good at being an annoying little b***h about things she wants as her. :[ I never press the issue. (But my mom also knows that I am committed to a Pennsylvanian. ******** rant bawww etc i feel like s**t and i keep taking it out on nick and I don't wanna  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:48 pm
Last week my polisci class somehow ended up being about birth control for like fifteen to twenty minutes and not even in a way that related to politics.  

Ythan II
Captain

Quaint Ethos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:51 pm
I get birth control for free from Planned Parenthood.
I just had to fill out a bunch of information and be like "LOL, I'M POOR"
I didn't get to pick the bc I'm on though, the lady just sorta told me that's what she was putting me on.
Not that I give a s**t, I ain't payin' for it!

Also, birth control doesn't make me any less of a crazy b***h. >>

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:36 pm
Well ******** on the verge of flipping the ******** out right now.  

Addykat

Dapper Krampus

LeRaven

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:01 pm
My birth control was really effective of telling me when I was going to get my period so after my body got in cycle with it I could pretty much pin-point the exact day.

Mine also really helped with cramps and what not, and I never put on weight.

But yeah it didn't cure bitchyness lolol.

Also it depends what kind of bc your going on cause the hormones in it are different that's why some girls put on weight or blah blah  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:08 pm
Ythan II
Last week my polisci class somehow ended up being about birth control for like fifteen to twenty minutes and not even in a way that related to politics.

Welcome to intro college courses.
I'm serious.  

Xahmen

Addykat

Dapper Krampus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:58 pm
I dunno, this is ridiculous. I've thought it was PMDD off and on but SERIOUSLY. I can cope some days - I did today, but some days I seriously just... can't. At all. Meaning I can do nothing but sit around and mope. Or cry.  
Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games