Submit

Lady Amethyst Asakura

Gallant Knight

5,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:31 am
I am looking for serious RP'ers. Can you post your characters profiles here please and i'll have a look and accepted them.

This roleplay is almost a tester for m own website, I wanted to see if people would like it. ^ ^

This Rolepay is fantasy sytled RP in modern times, any type of creatures are accepted, it is rather violent and gorey.(killing ect)

Anyway, profiles. Love description.

Profiles:

Name:
Hieght:
Speices/Race:

Apperance

Hair/colour/Style:
Eyes/colour/shape:
Face:
Skin:
Body:
Other bits and bobs (scars, Tatoos, Jewelery):

Clothing:

Picture: (if needed)

Personality:
------x------

Abilitys:
Strengths:
Weaknesses: (nothing pathetic, balence you abiltys and strength with weaknesses. That kinda makes your character hard to even cut)

Weapons: (if they use any)

History: (doesnt have to be the biggest thing in the world)

If anyone is interested in joining my roleplay Website, just PM me. We are looking for new people as it is a newly opened site .

Thank you for taking your time to read this, I hope that you will enjoy this. I will post the first part soon so that you can see what it is like.

THank you again.

Love Ame  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:05 pm
Name: Jane Taylor
Height: 5'5''
Species/Race:lycanthrope/panther
Hair/colur/style: auburn/mid-length/ with feathery layers
Eyes/colour/shape: hazel/ somewhere between cat and human
Face: small lips, good bone structure, medium pointed nose nothing to predominent, teeth fine when she smiles but can see fangs when she opens her mouth all the way.
Skin: Pale with freckels on her arms and down her body here and there.
Body: not to thin but not to fat either. Well toned espically her upper body.
Other bits and bobs: she has a scar going down her right arm from the base her neck down to her elbow.(claw marks form the lycanthrope who turned her)She has a black panther tattooed on the small of her back. Her ears have silver hoops going up the left ear and only a silver stud in her right ear up top.
Clothing: Usually wears a pair of faded stonewash blue jeans, a blue silk tanktop, black leather boots that come up about the height of cowboy boots.
Personality: She's very dominant and like to be in control of the situation. Once your her friend she's very protective of you. Once she gives her word she doesn't take it lightly. She's also abit warry of people and doesn't trust easily.
Abilitys: She can shape shift at will. She's also very fast and strong. She can also pass for human extremely well.
Strengths: She doesn't hesitate to act. She's a leader not a follower.
Weaknesses: She doesn't always act rationally. Emotions sometimes get in the way of her thinking.
Weapons: Usually her claws and teeth. Every once in a while she'll use a small silver dagger.
History: Jane was attacked by a wereleopard just after her 17th birthday. The attack was brutal and the wereleopard that had attacked her wanted her as his mate. The wereleopard had been one of her mom's ex-boyfriends. She thankfully walked away with only the scar down her arm. She didn't know she had been infected untill the next full moon. After that her mother disowned her not wanting to be associated with the lycanthrope kind. Jane lived in the forrest for a while untill she joined a wereleopard clan. Jane had spent alot of time in leopard form and now her eys and some teeth won't fully go back to human form.  

laura187345

TheGuardianArcana

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:11 pm
Name: Jacob "Tesgami" Tobias Tushui
Height: 5"9
Speices/Race: Lycan

Apperance

Hair/colour/Style: Blue, spiked.
Eyes/colour/shape: Dark Cyan... normal?
Face: Just like a regular teen, if not a bit more gentle perhaps.
Skin: Caucasian
Body: Swimmer's Build, with slightly visible muscles. Nothing very drastic.
Other bits and bobs (scars, Tatoos, Jewelery): Nothing much expect for a thin scar across his left calf and a silver necklace with a blue crystal pendant.

Clothing: Though a lot of his clothing is dark, he is by no means emo or goth. Not exactly the most confident person, Tesgami doesn't like to show a lot of his skin, so he almost always wears jeans and a shirt (more than likely long sleeve). The most likely colours? Obviously, black white and blue.

Picture: http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd140/Tesgami/RP/sora-1-1.jpg

Personality: He's very easy to befriend, however he is also very gullible. Chivalry and convenience rule his every action, trying to be the perfect gentleman while also being the best friend. An observer by heart, sometimes he doesn't really talk during a conversation but he is always listening.

------x------

Abilities: Hydrokenisis, Cryokenisis, Lycanthropy
Strengths: Hand to Hand Combat, Medical Knowledge, Helping Others, Being Someone's Support
Weaknesses: Gullible, Tries not to fight (often ends up getting hit first), Doesn't use any ability (combat or otherwise) unless pressured, NEEDLES.

Weapons: A Cobalt Staff a head shorter than he is.

History: "I don't really know what to tell you. I suppose I could give the short version. Up until I was six or so, I was an orphan who stayed in the dark alleys and streets of a business district. One day during the early spring however, I met a girl named Sara, who I would later call Haru. She nearly dragged me home. I stayed with here for seven years, discovering my ability in the mean time. After her parents ran into some financial problems however, I decided it was time to take my leave. I was being a burden and I wasn't sure what type of freak like me could do to such a nice family. So at age thirteen, I left.
"I worked on my power throughout school. I did small jobs for money and found an abandoned warehouse to call my own. It continued until I hit high school. When I found some of the seniors picking on other freshman, I took a stand. It wouldn't take a genius to figure out who saw me for the first time in years. Haru later snagged me and pulled me into a storage closet. Her red hair had grown long enough to reach her waist, tied back in a ponytail. She gasped seeing my hair up close. My hair was previously black with a bit of a blue tint, but now it was the same colour as my eyes, and naturally grown into spikes. She said she knew why I had left, and said it was okay. Clicking the slightly worn gold rings on both of her hands together, a small fire grow to cover each palm. I was amazed, but laughed at the same time. Now I wasn't the only one, not some abomination. We stayed by each other's side for an eternity, helping develop each others abilities and even training with weapons, which we found easier that just controlling our elements ourselves. However, a few months after ward we-
"Wait, did you hear that? It sounded like a crash. I'm going to check it out, you stay here. I'll be right back alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:07 pm
laura187345
Name: Jane Taylor
Height: 5'5''
Species/Race:lycanthrope/panther
Hair/colur/style: auburn/mid-length/ with feathery layers
Eyes/colour/shape: hazel/ somewhere between cat and human
Face: small lips, good bone structure, medium pointed nose nothing to predominent, teeth fine when she smiles but can see fangs when she opens her mouth all the way.
Skin: Pale with freckels on her arms and down her body here and there.
Body: not to thin but not to fat either. Well toned espically her upper body.
Other bits and bobs: she has a scar going down her right arm from the base her neck down to her elbow.(claw marks form the lycanthrope who turned her)She has a black panther tattooed on the small of her back. Her ears have silver hoops going up the left ear and only a silver stud in her right ear up top.
Clothing: Usually wears a pair of faded stonewash blue jeans, a blue silk tanktop, black leather boots that come up about the height of cowboy boots.
Personality: She's very dominant and like to be in control of the situation. Once your her friend she's very protective of you. Once she gives her word she doesn't take it lightly. She's also abit warry of people and doesn't trust easily.
Abilitys: She can shape shift at will. She's also very fast and strong. She can also pass for human extremely well.
Strengths: She doesn't hesitate to act. She's a leader not a follower.
Weaknesses: She doesn't always act rationally. Emotions sometimes get in the way of her thinking.
Weapons: Usually her claws and teeth. Every once in a while she'll use a small silver dagger.
History: Jane was attacked by a wereleopard just after her 17th birthday. The attack was brutal and the wereleopard that had attacked her wanted her as his mate. The wereleopard had been one of her mom's ex-boyfriends. She thankfully walked away with only the scar down her arm. She didn't know she had been infected untill the next full moon. After that her mother disowned her not wanting to be associated with the lycanthrope kind. Jane lived in the forrest for a while untill she joined a wereleopard clan. Jane had spent alot of time in leopard form and now her eys and some teeth won't fully go back to human form.

Love the profile ^ ^ really like the idea. Accepted  

Lady Amethyst Asakura

Gallant Knight

5,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Amethyst Asakura

Gallant Knight

5,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:10 pm
Debriota
Name: Jacob "Tesgami" Tobias Tushui
Height: 5"9
Speices/Race: Lycan

Apperance

Hair/colour/Style: Blue, spiked.
Eyes/colour/shape: Dark Cyan... normal?
Face: Just like a regular teen, if not a bit more gentle perhaps.
Skin: Caucasian
Body: Swimmer's Build, with slightly visible muscles. Nothing very drastic.
Other bits and bobs (scars, Tatoos, Jewelery): Nothing much expect for a thin scar across his left calf and a silver necklace with a blue crystal pendant.

Clothing: Though a lot of his clothing is dark, he is by no means emo or goth. Not exactly the most confident person, Tesgami doesn't like to show a lot of his skin, so he almost always wears jeans and a shirt (more than likely long sleeve). The most likely colours? Obviously, black white and blue.

Picture: http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd140/Tesgami/RP/sora-1-1.jpg

Personality: He's very easy to befriend, however he is also very gullible. Chivalry and convenience rule his every action, trying to be the perfect gentleman while also being the best friend. An observer by heart, sometimes he doesn't really talk during a conversation but he is always listening.

------x------

Abilities: Hydrokenisis, Cryokenisis, Lycanthropy
Strengths: Hand to Hand Combat, Medical Knowledge, Helping Others, Being Someone's Support
Weaknesses: Gullible, Tries not to fight (often ends up getting hit first), Doesn't use any ability (combat or otherwise) unless pressured, NEEDLES.

Weapons: A Cobalt Staff a head shorter than he is.

History: "I don't really know what to tell you. I suppose I could give the short version. Up until I was six or so, I was an orphan who stayed in the dark alleys and streets of a business district. One day during the early spring however, I met a girl named Sara, who I would later call Haru. She nearly dragged me home. I stayed with here for seven years, discovering my ability in the mean time. After her parents ran into some financial problems however, I decided it was time to take my leave. I was being a burden and I wasn't sure what type of freak like me could do to such a nice family. So at age thirteen, I left.
"I worked on my power throughout school. I did small jobs for money and found an abandoned warehouse to call my own. It continued until I hit high school. When I found some of the seniors picking on other freshman, I took a stand. It wouldn't take a genius to figure out who saw me for the first time in years. Haru later snagged me and pulled me into a storage closet. Her red hair had grown long enough to reach her waist, tied back in a ponytail. She gasped seeing my hair up close. My hair was previously black with a bit of a blue tint, but now it was the same colour as my eyes, and naturally grown into spikes. She said she knew why I had left, and said it was okay. Clicking the slightly worn gold rings on both of her hands together, a small fire grow to cover each palm. I was amazed, but laughed at the same time. Now I wasn't the only one, not some abomination. We stayed by each other's side for an eternity, helping develop each others abilities and even training with weapons, which we found easier that just controlling our elements ourselves. However, a few months after ward we-
"Wait, did you hear that? It sounded like a crash. I'm going to check it out, you stay here. I'll be right back alright?"

Nice profile. I love the sound of your character. Accpeted.

I'd better put mine on soon ^ ^ thank you, you two biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:19 pm
Heres my profile. Sorry not quite finished yet. Been a hectic day.

Um this is my character profile from my website. This is the profile layout and qulity(ish) XD :

Surname: Asakura

First Names: Amethyst

Nicknames:
*Ame
*Kitten
*Short a**
*Little miss moody
*Flee Bag (Tut's nick name for her)
*Yami (dark)
*Anything to do with shortness

Aliases: -Damned Angel
- The forgotten

Title: Lady

Age: N/A Her true age is un-known (Much older than the earth, she comes from the original world, memories eased. Look at History), but looks she ranges from about 11- 18 (This depends on what form/personality she is in)

Height: 4ft 11

Speices/ Race: Un-known. She is un-like anything known, one of a kind.

Apperance

Hair colour/ style:
Amethyst has lusious wavy hair that reaches down to her back side. She has two chest length (almost spiked, see picture) bangs that curve around her face, framing her freatures perfectly. Her hair colour varys with different shades of purples. He hair colour can depend on what form she is in.

Eye colour/ shape:
Amethyst had quite narrow, suductive eyes that arch upwards. Almost an almond/ cat -like style. She generally has very calm looking eyes, but with years of control she had tought herself to hide how she really feels. The kind of eyes that you can just sink into and get lost.The shape of her eyes changes with her form as with the colour. Depending on her mood, her eyes change colour:

Normal: Ame's natural eye colour is a smouldering amber colour that swirls around like honey and liquidised crystals.

Angry: Tints of ruby (blood red) and onyx (black) merge in with the amber, slowly taking over the amber , leaving just a slit of amber acting as an iris. The ruby and onyx clashing together creating explosions within her eyes.

Hungry (Blood lust): The whole of her eyes turn onyx black, (including the white of the eyes) all but a thin ring of either amber or ruby outlining where the iris is.

Skin colour: Ame has Bone white skin that glistens softly. Amethyst has a thin layer of fur rather than skin. To look at, it looks like skin, but until to touch her that is when you realise. A normal human has about 8 (me thinks) layers of skin, Ame on the other hand only has one. Underneith the skin lies what she really is ... crystal. Layers upon layer (x99999 so on whatever... one layer of crystal isa meter long in depth, but just compress into a small shape.) of each and ever crystals (not earth made one, the come from the original world where it all started, much, much stronger than a normal crytsal).

Body build: Amethyst is quite small, (short a**) reaching only 4ft 11. She often wears high heeled shoes to give her more height. Although small she has an amazing body. Veluptuous. Thin, slender waist, mouth watering curved hips, large chested. A perfectly toned stomuch. Her body and features carved perfectly as though by an artist hand. Amethyst has delicate female/ feline hands with cat like nails trimmed neatly (these are made of crystals). She has heart shaped lips painted in a beautiful ruby red. Behind her ruby lips lye layer (although you can not see) of razor sharpe purily white fang. She shrinks the fangs down to size so to fit her jaw just right, but if to let the cinines grow, would put a vampire to much shame. (as well as many other creatures)

Clothing: Amethyst wears an oray of different clothing, most of which are based around gothic lolita. (Seth Asakura makes most of her clothing) Amethyst around her house will normally wear a long (tightish) silken dress that flares beautifully. Two large slits running either side of her thighs, detailed in silver patterens. (the dress being mainly black or white). Or depending on her mood she would wear comfortable jeans, not too tight, not too baggy in a faded blue colour. The top being a natural fitting tank top in what ever colour she wants.
Whilst going out on the streets Amethyst prefers to wear hip, bum and thigh hugging jeans that gently curve away from around her knee area or just skinny jeans. 3 belts drapping behind her legs as part of the design.

Tops: (Outline of shirts that she wears.)

*Tan tops with trible designs upon them (varys in colour)
*Corsests - Amethyst loves corsets. She even sleeps in a corseted night dress. She preffers cut off ones that stop just below or before her diophrame.

Amethyst loves shirts that have long flared arms, designed beautifully and decorted in minimum, but stunning designs. Nothing that would make you skwint whilst looking at, but enough to turn your head to have a look.
Accesories:

Tatoo's/ markings/ scars: Amethyst has many (too many) of the above, but they can not always be seen. Her markings at tatoos are limetars. She has developed to hide them or they only appear when needed. Just above Amethyst pelvis she has a trible ace of spades with the lettering "SR" in white. SR stands for Shallow Rain, her fieonce/ husband thingy. She got that as a sigh. Each time she is re-born she alway wonders what it is for, until she meets him again and again.

Limaters-
* Tattoo of wings on her back left side demon wing (bone) right side angel wing= This is where the crystals snap in and out of place, ripping through her back forming wings. They are made from crystals and blood (sometimes features lace over the top)

Other bits and bobs:
* Amethyst often wonders around with headphones pluged into her ears, with booming music blearing out. The head phones are always changing colours as the seconds pass by. They are detailed with kittens and starwberries.

Creature appearnce:

Skin/ fur/ scales:

Eye colour/ shape:

Accesories:

Tatoo's/ markings/ scars:

Other bits and bob's:

Picture: See the attached files at the bottom of the page. (sorry old pictures that i drew of her ... I should really draw a new one and scan it in ...)

Personality: Amethyst is a strange one. She is often extremly hard to read, although she may wear a smile doe's not mean that she is happy. Amethyst doesn't like people being too close to her, she is worried that she will hurt someone. Towards people that she knows and cares about, she comes across as very playfully, Prone to mood swings, loveable and quite scary for something so small and cute. Amethyst has an air of mystory that surround her, she is never quite there... this is due to her multiply slpit personalitys...the forms of the crystals.

Amethyst- Normal Ame

Onyx- If you see he hair change black and Amethyst becoming darker than normal, that would be Onyx ... Run if she's not with you. This women has a nasty temper, a huge blood lust (not to mention lust itself) and won't think twise at ripping your heart out and feeding.

Ruby- this is one of Ame sweeter forms, but even a rose has thorns. Ruby has a slight speach problem, she can only speck in anticent lanuage that no-one can remember. She need a paitience teacher who will help her along the way. Ruby is extremly loving, but has a huge blood lust. When angerd, she becomes dark Ruby... this is worse than Onyx. Ruby is one of the closet forms to normal Ame and True Ame. She keeps True Ame at bay most of the time.

True Ame: ... Evil, nasty and misunderstood. A complete mystory to all including herself

Abilities: Amethyst body is created from pure crystal, but within the core of her body veins of blood ride around. She doesn't need blood to survive. Amethyst can control blood and crystal to her will, sh can shift her body the way she wants it to be, created things from her body. Amethyst has the ablity to use light and shadows to her will too. She can Shadow and solor porting, although she generally uses shadowporting.

Skills: Amethyst a overlord (lady) weapons master, this title is the highest rank that very few have dared to look upon. (due to her memory she can not remember) Even with the lack of her memories from the past she is still a weapons master.
Amethyst is an amazing shifter.

Strength:

Weaknesses: Although Amethyst is heartless and soulless , her heart area is still very weak. It is hard to get to as she always protects herself. The reason for her heart area for being weak is because that is were True Amethyst lies. Amethyst has a huge weakness for stawberries, often finding it hard to say "no" to the offer, even if it is by somebody she is meant to be killing. Her mind is somewhat weak, but not somewhere that is wize to play with. Amethyst is completely un-stable, if screwed with the wrong person could come out. Amethyst is extremly loving towards children and can not stand them being harmed or taken over. Having lost many of children through the god knows how many life times, it never really leaves you. (she can not remember that she has had children, but a strange niggling feeling twinges at the back of her head)

Weapons used(if any): Amethyst can use any weapon (realistcully) here are her maiin weapons:
- Scythe=
-Twin bladed fans =
- Twin Magnums=
- Seth= Seth is a Mecha with a soul (look at Seth Asakuras profile page) that was created for Amethyst to be a weapon, friend and survent. He can shift into whatever Amethyst wishes. Seth weighs alot, anyone other than his mistress or Kin will find themselve with a nasty injury, broken arms ... well ... injury's.
Seth was created by Kin Asakura and Bones Asakura for Amethyst. Alothough he was created before Amethyst, so he could learn, grow and help with teh creation of Amethyst.

(If weapons are used please dont put a picture here, put it under attached files. Please write a brief description of the weapon, what training they have to the weapon and who they got the weapon)

Background/ history: (A good few sized paragraphs on background please.)

Family:

Kin Asakura- Father (but she lost her memories and thinks that he is her uncle)
Bones- Uncle
Miko- Mother (dead ... surposisdly)
Seth- Best friend- Cousin (He has the soul of Steve within him ...shhh no one one *winks*)- Servant- Gaurdien (sp)
Shallow Rain- Fieonce/ Husband
Alluda Asakura- Uncle
Roga Asakura- Uncle
Leviathan- Best friend
Joey Risk- One of many trainers (masters in arts)- close friend- Uncle figure
Closure Doll- Uncle figure and friend
Tut's- Best smelly (jk) guy that you could ever meet - Very close friend
Oden- Spirit of the house- friend- Gaurdien
Phillastine- Brother figure, that she looks up to (Height wise)
Markcus Fireclaw- Friend who is always there
Essence- Mother like figure to Ame
Elvis- Weird thing that keeps humping the game stations- carzy friend
Antie Teyo- B**** of an antie who hates the Asakuras and wants them to die.
Byode- Uncle from the Teyos side (evil man)
Kinu: Cousin
Eclaire: The cow that can not and will not bloodly die and stay dead.
(She has a lot of family ... too many.)  

Lady Amethyst Asakura

Gallant Knight

5,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200

x-KittenSkull-x

Dangerous Risk-Taker

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:45 pm
Name: Emerald Heart
Hieght: 5'8"
Speices/Race: Human/Witch

Apperance

Hair/colour/Style: Shoulder length, slightly wavy and very thick flame red hair with bangs which are dyed sunshine blonde. Her hair is her crowning glory like most girls and is such a rare shade of bright red that she always seems to get complements where ever she goes.
Eyes/colour/shape: Large yet attractive eyes that are a deep shade of forest green that seem to shine when light hits them in an almost cat like manner. They are very deep and many people seem to get lost in them
Face: A soft heartshaped face with cheekbones that are high and prominent but not overly, just enough to give her an appealing beauty.
Skin: Soft and delicate as well as seeming to have a procelin color to it.
Body: Fit with curves in the right places
Other bits and bobs (scars, Tatoos, Jewelery): a large and deep scar on her right cheek just under her eye. Her right eyebrow is peirced and she always wears a black spiked collar and black and green spiked goggles.

Clothing: A tattered black tanktop that has seen better days, a plaid mini skirt held up with a thick black leather belt compete with silver skull belt buckle, fishnets and black boots that facen with large buckles.

Picture: xXx

Personality: She is a loner by nature and can be shy and a bit causious around strangers, especially if shes in a new place shes not used to. Aside from being quiet, Emerald is a very talented artist and likes to spend her days drawing while listening to her music. She can also seem rude and standoffish when she first meets someone who intimidates her.

------x------

Abilitys: Since she is half witch she has some magical abilities like forming balls of energy in her hands which also makes her eyes glow green. she can also vision seek and peer into others dreams and cause nightmares if she chooses and also posseses cat like flexability
Strengths: Her compassion for those in need helps her make it through the day. She is also strong willed after living alone for so long
Weaknesses: When she peers into others minds or vision seeks she is left very weak and unable to defend herself. Her stubborness also tends to be a weakness as well as a strength since she will do whatever it takes to get something done but sometimes ity only makes things worse. Her powers arent as stable a full blooded witch so she tries not to use them to much

Weapons: a large katana sword she wears on her back as well as dual handguns since she prefers to use these weapons instead of her powers.

History: Orphaned at a young age due her parents mysterious deaths, Emerald spent her childhood wondering the countryside and filling her sketch book with all she had seen during her travels.  
ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games