Reply ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D
(open)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nohnohgirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:13 am
Ok I am looking to rp just it seems so different from what I am use to I tend to do 1 paragraph min with no less then 5 sen and I only rp with no more then 2 people. This is a sample of my way of raping *Would like to note this is only the first paragraph out of 4.

Quote:
A scream, that’s is all there was as the girl fell her knees the assailant long gone when she finally lands on the ground. Her soft silver hair shone in the light of the rising sun. Coughing up some blood she tried to stand, she needed help nothing more. Slowly making it to her feet, staggering from the wound. Dragging herself slowly trying not to move to fast in fear that she would bleed more. Her vision faded and refocused pulsing with her heart as she made her way forward. It hurt there was no question about the pain she felt throbbing in her. Her steps faltered, she fell to her one knee. She would try again to get as close to the town as she could maybe, just maybe she would be able to live. How she wanted to live so badly, all she wanted was to live, that and only that was her goal now to live to see the next day to continue into old age. Coughing again she stood the pool of blood around her was bigger then it should be. If only there are a lot of if only’s when one thinks they are dying. She stumbled again, this time she would not get back up this time she could not get back up. “I am sorry Father. I will neve . . . ‘cough’. r fin . . . ‘cough’. d you. ‘Cough’.” The world became dark.

(if you want to actually try or if you know how do a rp this way just post here please and I will put the full post up or come up with a new one. You tell me if you want a new one to to do this one. Thank ya)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:12 am
I wouldnt mind joining. To be honest I'm not bothered if you would like to cary on or start a new. By the way, I really like the opening ^ ^ nicely done.

Um I normally do kinda fanstay characters if you are okay with that and if you would like me to post a character profile and a post that I have don before please let me know. :3

Love Ame~ heart  

Lady Amethyst Asakura

Gallant Knight

5,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nohnohgirl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:21 pm
A scream, that’s is all there was as the girl fell her knees the assailant long gone when she finally lands on the ground. Her soft silver hair shone in the light of the rising sun. Coughing up some blood she tried to stand, she needed help nothing more. Slowly making it to her feet, staggering from the wound. Dragging herself slowly trying not to move to fast in fear that she would bleed more. Her vision faded and refocused pulsing with her heart as she made her way forward. It hurt there was no question about the pain she felt throbbing in her. Her steps faltered, she fell to her one knee. She would try again to get as close to the town as she could maybe, just maybe she would be able to live. How she wanted to live so badly, all she wanted was to live, that and only that was her goal now to live to see the next day to continue into old age. Coughing again she stood the pool of blood around her was bigger then it should be. If only there are a lot of if only’s when one thinks they are dying. She stumbled again, this time she would not get back up this time she could not get back up. “I am sorry Father. I will neve . . . ‘cough’. r fin . . . ‘cough’. d you. ‘Cough’.” The world became dark.

~~~~~Six years’ later~~~~~

Noh smiled softly as she watched the children of the town play with no care, but for her she would never know what they felt. Her strange silver hair was out of contras to the dark-haired natives of the town. Noh looked at the sun and slowly stood, she walked slowly back to the house she was given when she was found dying six years ago in the forest. It still haunted her at night, that man’s face scarred into her mind, that cruel grin as the sword pierced her flesh like a hot knife through butter. The scar on her stomach was evidence that she was attacked. One thin only occupied her mind, finding her father. She needed to get away from the small town and get back out in the world, but the elders would not let her leave she was trapped in this small town in the middle of no where. She needed freedom once more.

~~~Next Day~~~
Noh sat at the water fountain thinking quietly about everything, how she was saved by a kindly old lady. About how she was lucky to be alive, how the scar would haunt her forever as evidence that she was weak. Noh needed to get out of the town she wanted no needed to be outside the town walls to train to retrieve her staff. She wanted to find her father. Noh thought quietly to herself as she looked through a small journal that was once her father. Slowly standing she headed to the tavern, to see the mysterious stranger that had just entered the town last night. She wanted to see if they would allow her to go with them to get out of this prison. She was only 17 and the elders said she was too young to be out on her own especially because she was a girl, It’s dangerous for a young girl to be out on her own they said, they also said that she should start doing womanly duties like learning to sew and cook. Oh she learnt how but not to please some husband from the village. No she learnt them to help her out later when she was free again able to run with grass between her toes. Oh how she longed for freedom.

Noh quietly walked still thinking of how they saved her live but also made her a prisoner of their town. She didn’t hate them, no, but it was more of an anger at them for trying to control her life. Her thoughts ended there when she bumped into someone.

((Feel free to join. this is fantasy so it works quite well. Noh *Main character if you will* is a mage but untrained. If you need more info feel free to pm me and I will a profile or more background info set. )  
ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games