Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply Ancient Sairou, land of the Byakko Warriors
Seidou

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:09 am
Seidou: A large, bustling and beautiful city, Seidou is as quiet and serene as its surroundings. Surely an amazing oasis at the mouth of a large desert, the new Capital is something wondrous to behold. Watched over by its Castle on the Cliff, it is peaceful and relatively crime free.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:14 am
The hustle and bustle of the city around her woke the Priestess from her fainting spell. Sakura moaned a bit as she pushed herself up, her red hair had fallen out of her ponytail and was now stuck to her face. She wasn't sure where she was, but she was sure that there was a crowd of people staring at her, all either too entranced, or too scared, to move. She blinked and looked up into the faces of the people, shocked by the old clothes and old hair styles. "What the..." She whispered, pushing herself up and looking around.

She was in an amazing city, fully surrounded by cliff faces, and a huge waterfall fed the river she was standing over. It seemed she'd appeared on a huge bridge, so near the waterfall that her skin was moist, which felt rather nice since the sun was warm. "Um... where am I?" She asked quietly, hoping one of the people around her would answer.

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:21 am
Li sighed softly at the beauty of the Capital, she and her husband had come to Seidou at the request of the Emperor, since he'd found out that a certain Lord had a wife that was a celestial warrior. They'd been there several weeks when she came upon a curious sight.

She went to cross a bridge to get to the Shrine to pray when she saw a large group of people standing there. She pushed her way through, only to look down and see her black mark showing on her cleavage again. "Hm..." she said softly, then she got to the inside of the circle in time to hear the girl's comment. "Seidou, the capital of Sairou... are you lost?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:20 pm
Across the street from the crowd, Hui Fang Jiang and her father were bowing to a senior police officer. The man was lanky and well kept, his hands always on his tonfa and his cap pulled down over his eyes. Hui Fang's father was in the midst of thanking him.

"Honored sir, thank you for the chance to prove our investigative skills..."

"Think nothing of it. Your success rate is known to us. And I am glad to see you have brough your...daughter...as well." The tall man was staring down at her with a suspicious intensity. Hui Fang stepped back slightly behind her father. But her father didn't seem to notice.

"Ah of course. My only child. Although more of a woman now I suppose ha ha...but I often bring her with me to see the sights of something other than our village. She's become a...ah...good luck charm of sorts." Hui Fang said nothing, and simply turned away. The feelings that were coming off of the man were not nice ones...but with her father there to shield her she felt safe enough to turn her back.

In the distance she could see the Shrine that was a famous pilgrimage spot. Even now she saw a crowd had formed. But there were...feelings of excitement and curiousity coming from the people. They burned a bright yellow in her second sight. She tried to concentrate on it, but she was a bit too far away. All she could gather was...some sort of disturbance...

"Hui Fang?"

"S..Sorry. Y-Yes Father?" Her father gave her a warm pat on the head. He always treated her as a child, even though she was already 19.

"I'll bet you'd like to visit the Shrine, wouldn't you. To see the old antique statues kept there." Hui Fang looked up and sensed an opprotunity to get away.

"Yes, I would! That would be wonderful!" But for different reasons...

"Go then!" He shooed her away cheerfully. "We old men have much to discuss about the case. I'll come to get you when we're ready to leave." The two of them left, allowing Hui Fang to her own devices. The Shrine sparked again in her mind. There was...something pulling her. Maybe she would go and see what had caused all of the commotion.

Making her way demurely, Hui Fang headed for the crowd as well. She didn't noticed the mark behind her ear was becoming more and more visible. There's something shining there... her mind whispered quietly.  

LadyPrincePyro

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:47 am
The girl was relieved when a woman stopped and asked her if she needed help. She nodded fiercely, grabbing onto the woman's hand. "Yes, yes I am! I was at the Library with a bunch of friends, and they opened a book and started reading, then I ended up here! I don't know why, or where I am. I need help!"

She wasn't even thinking of being in some story book. There was no way! Sure she loved the stories, but they were just that... stories! She had to have fallen and hit her head... maybe she was in a coma or something...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:54 am
Li raised an eyebrow, and took the girl's hand, going toward the temple, and closer to Hui Fang, even if she didn't realize it, or know why she was going that way. Her mark was burning something fierce, and she knew something was up. With the way the girl was babbling, she had the feeling that the long awaited priestess had finally shown up. Once she was out of the throng of people, the older girl turned and took the scared red head by the shoulders. "Alright, first, what's your name?"  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

LadyPrincePyro

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:38 pm
TionneStrife
She nodded fiercely, grabbing onto the woman's hand. "Yes, yes I am! I was at the Library with a bunch of friends, and they opened a book and started reading, then I ended up here! I don't know why, or where I am. I need help!"

TionneStrife
"Alright, first, what's your name?"

As they moved out of the throng of people, Hui Fang worked up the courage to come closer, though she was quite careful not to brush up against anyone around her.

"Um...e-excuse me...b-but, is she alright?" Hui Fang asked, unable to take her eyes from the pair. Especially the girl with the red hair...she was just so...exotic! Those clothes she wore were rather strange...she must be a foreigner. "Is there anything I can...do to help?" She looked to the other woman, Li, as she asked this. The mark behind her ear was burning now. But Hui Fang ignored the sensation, and it was mostly hidden by her hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:14 pm
Prince Yuan sat idly on the edge of a fountain inside the palace, quite bored. Everyone seemed to have something to do but him. His hand traced through the water idly as he looked down in it watching the water ripple. "My poor son, riches of the empire and nothing to entertain him." it was the Empress, his mother. He smiled and stood up shaking off the water and walked up granting his mother a peck on the cheek. "No fawning women today hmm?" she smiled caressing her son's cheek. "No mother, not today." He just smiled at her. "Well then why don't you go down into the market and find a new sash or something dear, I hate seeing you so idle and bored." he smiled looking down at the decorative cloth draped about his frame. One tied at his waist, another creating a sash across this chest, one tied to each upper and lower arm and two at his thighs, it seemed odd, but at the same time quite stylish, each had its own patterns that all seemed to complement the others. "As you wish mother." He placed another kiss on her cheek before turning to leave the garden area. One day something great would happen and he wouldn't be so bored.

((Yes I know he isn't "officialy" accepted, but Kaivi said he was ok, she just hasn't posted yet lol))  

Kuro Neko-Chan

Ancient Sairou, land of the Byakko Warriors

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff