Welcome to Gaia! ::

Green; The Eco Guild [LARGEST ON GAIA!]

Back to Guilds

If you love the earth, and want to be part of a group with the same ideals, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Ecosystem, green, earth, water, clean 

Reply 16:: Gardening!
Gardens

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXKelandryXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:15 am
Currently it is past the time to really plant but that is ok. I enjoy gardening alot. I have a vegtable garden and some flower plants to. Over the summer i actualy bought a sick hydrangea which is actualy doing very well now. The cherry tomatoes however were in horrable condition. Lots of tomatoes but the plants looked awful and the tomatoes were not very sweet. Of course we had issues with the birds attacking the big tomatoes. The cucumbers did well though. I picked one that was 17 inches long. Most of them were 15 inches long.

Anyways does anyone know some good plants to attract butterflies???  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:54 am
bright flowers. hey attract humming birds, too. i think we had amaryllis once that did the best (that was in arkansas). i don't know enough about it, other than they show up when i have flowers. and that drying black walnuts on the well house attracts luna moths. xd  

Metal Wallflower

Ailinea

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:02 pm
There's always the good old-fashioned butterfly bush. Beautiful flowers, if I do say so myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:32 pm
lol I posted a forum like this not too long ago saying that I garden and such and how fun it can be. heart 3nodding  

Sazzie Lotus Song

Mehrong

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:08 pm
Ailinea
There's always the good old-fashioned butterfly bush. Beautiful flowers, if I do say so myself.

i agree, but u must know what are butterflies into, u heard meh, they have favorite stuff too you know xp

and its a great thing to have a flower garden, it can increase the habitat for more then just butterflies :3

your awesome for having any sort of garden >w<

GO GREEN!! <3  
16:: Gardening!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces