Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
My sincere apology

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steffasaurus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:49 am
I must apologize for my absence from The Haven. I have had a tough year. Drake and I decided to go our seperate ways a long time ago. I have met someone and am engaged now. Between my promotion to head teacher of the three year olds, chasing my three year old, moving into my own place, and just generally life, I have had not had the time to enjoy gaia as i used to. I just now am able to afford the internet in my new place after a few months. I plan on participating more now. I just wanted to state that I am actively busy with work, my involvement with the Hatchet Rydas Car Club, and my daughter so it will not nearly as much as before. I have missed you all and am glad to be back.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:23 pm
User Image
Steffyss!!!! *glomps*

I am so sorry things have been so tough, but I am so glad that you are back! This summer has totally sucked for me, hopefully things will be better for everyone soon!

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Steffasaurus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:13 am
I think almost everyone is suffering in some shape or form. The economy needs to pick up. I hope things get better soon. I missed you greatly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:01 pm
User Image MINISTRY of MAGIC OWL POST
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It's been a tough summer for a lot of folk, Steffyss, but I'm so glad to see you!
You'll see there's been some changes at Haven - Minerva is now Head of Ravenclaw, as real world for me keeps cutting into my Gaia time at inopportune moments. And I'm not chasing after a 3 year old!

Welcome back, and here among us magical folk, may you find your smile and some relaxation!User Image

LadyHealingHands
Vice Captain

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces