Submit

I will try to help!!!
  +1
View Results

Silver Ice Sparkle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:03 pm
heart Hello! heart
i have been thinking it would be fun to enter to avi areanas again, its been
a year since i have last entered. Anyways i was thinking of what to put in the discription box, and i thought it would be wonderful to tell a bit of God in it. Next monday my avi will enter the contest, and it would be a big deal if many of the members of this guild would help my avi. If it gets many great votes it will show up on the right side of the voting page under the list of the most popular avi's and more people will take the time to look at my description box. If i win it would be amazing and it will remind people on gaia how great our God is and how loving he is. even if i dont win many unbelievers will still learn a liitle more about our God. I will try to summit my avi every week and share a little more of Gods grace to gaians. It would be amazing to have supporters and help me with this task. I would be very thankful if people would donate gold to help me enter the areanas every week and buy more items for my avi so people would actually stop and read about my avi. It would also be great if people commented my profile giving me more ideas on how to sped the word on gaia or just by telling me u will try to support me. Everything would be great. please help me and look for my avi the areanas. THANKYOU!!!!

BTW: i calle dit swarovski in the areanas! check out next week to see why!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:08 pm
FOR LATER  

Silver Ice Sparkle

Hot lin78

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:47 am
smile The greatest way you can "spread Christianity" is through your being a reflection of Christ in all you do and all you are. The most amazing Christian I know is my surgeon. He doesn't speak about God all the time, but his life is so much a reflection of Christ, you cannot help but be drawn to God.

(Oh, my av's smoking because I had to quit and it's driving me crazy!)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:18 pm
Sounds awesome, im in.  

Zukato Nokuchiku

Big Bro

14,375 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Daring Investigator 50

divineseraph

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:27 pm
The word of God has been "sped" by enough mortals.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:19 pm
divineseraph
The word of God has been "sped" by enough mortals.

Nonsense. We can do better!

I'm so in this!!! ^_^  

Act of Random Kindness

1,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Hot lin78

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:04 pm
I'm not sure that talking about this is worth a lot. Actually living a Christ-centered life is the only essential thing. I know from there that non-
Christians often get a glimpse of God...although they don't realize what they're seeing. I imagine that's why some people are drawn to God; they're reacting to Christ in Christians...and the Holy Spirit uses that to a great advantage.

Hot lin78  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:46 pm
No response to what I just posted?  

Hot lin78

No place like 127 0 0 1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:43 am
Hot lin78
smile The greatest way you can "spread Christianity" is through your being a reflection of Christ in all you do and all you are. The most amazing Christian I know is my surgeon. He doesn't speak about God all the time, but his life is so much a reflection of Christ, you cannot help but be drawn to God.

(Oh, my av's smoking because I had to quit and it's driving me crazy!)

yea i think thats the best way to live as a christian. Seeing as the word has been spread enough and if you try to tell people to live right then you make yourself a hypocrypt...(except for those living in 3rd world countries because prob some have no idea what christianity is)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:15 pm
Um...just randomly? Maybe it would make more sense to dress your avi up like Bible characters and type a bit about that Bible character and what they went through and how it brought them closer to God rather than just dressing up an avi, tossing it in, and typing about God.

For example. Let's say that the avi you happened to submit was a fairy holding a flaming sword (just an example, not saying you would), and you were trying to write about the great things that God did to you. I don't think that a lot of people would really get what you were trying to do. They might realize that you're a Christian or a person of another religion that believes in God, but they might also think of you as an annoying noob, like the people who just go around posting as if without a purpose in threads and on profiles asking for gold...only you'd be asking people to turn to God. I think it might have SOME effect, with a slight chance...I'm not saying it wouldn't, but it might also have the noob effect.  

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items