Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Youtube Sermons

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Lord_is_My_Shepard

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:17 pm
I am uploading all of the sermons that I have on my laptop. Believe me! That will take forever and ever, amen! I have at least 1,000 sermons on my laptop. lol

Anyways, I am uploading the sermons unto youtube for all who can see. I uploaded the sermon: "God the Father" by Melvin Kauffman. Here is the description of the sermon.
Quote:

How big is God? What is your first thought about God? This message begins with looking at the universe to help grasp the fact that God is all powerful. Now look at the awesome fact that God wants to be a father to you! Do you now think that He can help you with your “big” problems? He is longing to help all those that forsake their sin and turn to Him.

Anyways, I encourage anyone to watch them and be blessed by them. I am planning to upload 1 - 3 sermons a day, Lord Willingly.

The link to my page is http://www.youtube.com/user/Sealight223. Just go under Playlist and click on God the Father.

God bless. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:41 am
Along the same lines, there's a site SermonAudio.com that's the same sort of thing.

Youtube gets a lot of people running through the site though. It's a good place to put that sort of thing too.  

ShideKnight

Vasilius Konstantinos

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:09 pm
Elder Paisios
Prayer to God

Elder Arsenie
On Temptations

Elder Cleopas
On Prayer

I love the Romanian Monastics and Ascetics.
God grant them many years...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:21 am
I go on youtube ALL THE TIME i will check it out 3nodding  

Barney in Discuise

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out