Unseen Visitor

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:16 pm
Her darker orange coat stood out against the pale sand around her, but still, a glance could hide her from peering eyes. Just waking under the shade of a lone tree closer to the border of the pride's territory, the lioness yawned and blinked awake. Seems like she was alone again, meaning her cub had wandered off somewhere. Knowing him, he was sure to be close by. Raising to her paws, Azra slowly made her way back to the pride's main dens, maybe the cub wandered over there.

Walking back was going to take a while, there was a vast distance to go before reaching the dens and the other pride members. For a while, she and the cub had been on their own away from the pride's main area. With her mate in such a state, she felt far too protective of him. Without any memories, Athrun was ignorant of the dangers out there and she was too worried to allow him to experience them without her. Slowly, the cub god was growing up and she was going to return to her normal life style ... if only he could remember who she really was.

A soft smile came to her face, "I wonder ... what would Dumu and Aki think about their father like this?" she mused.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:23 am
Shu, or as he called himself here, Khaem-Shu (taken out of politeness but...it was starting to grow on him) was so very thankful for the Temple's lake and gardens. The former Swamplander - and the future Swamplander, though he had arranged with the Pharaoh to be a member here in the home of his father's ancestors for at least a season or two while he learnt of his family history - wouldn't have been able to stand it otherwise. He'd have had to live in the Oasis or down by the Chione if it wasn't for the lake and the wild over grown gardens. To go from the lush, damp Swamplands to an entirely dry desert Temple would have been too much. He'd spent a part of this morning laid upon one of the steps in/out of the lake, his head resting on a higher step, while he soaked.

His lower body was still damp as he headed back towards the main den area. The cursed adolescent, so adult in his nature but still youthful in body, knew he should go catch up with the others. Msimbo'Sorin, a fellow hunter, was his den-mate for the two bachelors felt they didn't really warrant a den each. Shu planned to check with Sorin if they were required to go hunt later and if not, see if his friend would oblige in telling one of his funny stories.

He had no idea how much he resembled his father Dumu now, save in muted colours. He sadly hadn't seen him since before he left on his failing Name Quest.

Successful Edit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:48 pm
Azraceri moved into the pride's Temple area, figuring it best to move at least possible. The Temple was likely filled with other members which meant more heat, but company. Company. Something she wasn't entirely interested for in large quantities. On the other paw, the oasis was a good place to rest, by far it is a luxury to even have nearby the Temple; cold, shaded, and decently populated. With a smile to herself, the older female turned her direction to the water paradise in this starved desert.

As she made her way there, a image of an unfamiliar male loomed across her line of sight. Adolescent by appearance, and dripping wet, she could not recall ever seeing this member for the life of her. With a frown and scowl, this male could not even be a pride member at all. A rogue? If it was indeed a rogue, she could understand how much the pride's oasis and shade and company would appeal to a wandering creature in the barren desert. Shaking her head, Azra carefully approached. Though a stranger, she couldn't outright chase him out, it would not be right at all. Best greet and determine if he is a threat.

"Greeting, stranger, I haven't seen you around before. Are you part of our pride?" She questioned. Granted, she left out the part that she was away from the pride while she took care of her new "son".

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:00 am
"After a fashion. I've the Pharaoh's permission to stay a few seasons so long as I hunt my keep. I'm not as young as I look so I can already hunt as well as the best of them and don't need any training." The sodden adolescent - or, adolescent in appearance at least - turned to politely greet the lioness who'd approached him. He'd not seen her about yet either. He'd mostly been about the Temple either relaxing or learning as he would or out helping hunt as he had promised.

"I came to learn of my ancestry on my father's side. I'm Khaem-Shu, son of Yadumugandama who is not a member, son of Athrun who is." Of course he had no idea that his grandfather was reborn over again. He also had nooo idea this was the Azraceri he was speaking to. He'd forgotton from the tales he'd been told what she'd looked like for looks and appearances, until he'd learnt of his own inherited curse, had meant nothing to the lion.

"I don't believe I've seen you around the Temple, lady...?" His tone invited a name to be supplied and he smiled, completely unconcerned at being approached. He had the Pharaoh's blessing to be here after all and Shu'd been careful about not offending anyone.

Successful Edit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:39 pm
Azraceri's soft lilac eyes widened for a short moment before she gave a soft smile. "Well, that is certainly interesting," she started, she dipped her head. "I am Azraceri, call me Azra if you so please, either is fine by me. It is certainly a pleasure to meet you, Sahu-Shu." The adult greeted, taking a time to look over this male over. Grey fur made up most of his body. Blood like blotches faded in places around his body. Interesting eyes. And he was an adolescent. "I'm not as young as I look" was what made her think even further before the comment that was made after. It was the spark.

"Well, so quickly as we've met, it is interesting what I have now found out about you that you may not think I should even know of," Azra chuckled. "Sahu-Shu, son of Yadumugandama, commonly known as 'Dumu', whom is the son of Athrun, God of Loneliness. I would imagine that when you said " I'm not as young as I look" you were hinting to your appearance to be a young adult. A handsome one as well. You have inherited your father's ... condition."

Sahu-Shu was going to be staying here in the pride for a few seasons. Which meant he was bound to find out about Athrun. And her. Obviously, he was pointed in the correct direction to come here, but for what other reason but to find out about Athrun and her? What about Akiiki... Even she knew little about him nowadays which worried her. Hopefully, the topic does not arise.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:49 pm
"I tend to call him 'dad' rather than Dumu. And yes, I inherited the family curse, like Dumu and Athrun before me. My sisters are both adult lionesses now and I am still maneless."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Azraceri...or may I call you grandmother? I didn't realise who you were. I was hoping to meet you while I was here." Honestly, he'd just wished to meet his grandparents and learn some about this pride. No other agenda. It was something better to do rather than roam restlessly and unhappily around the rogue lands. Shu knew he'd been making a pest of himself in his depression and finding out his best friend Tsopa - no, Tsopa no more, Kikwi'konochapa - was an adult and had a mate and had returned successful to their Swamp pride...

It'd been a final straw. So Shu had come here, hoping the new culture and new land would help him find his own way.

Successful Edit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:11 pm
She smiled. "I would not put it past my son to have started a family. I know a little about his life away from me and my mate, but never known that someone as handsome as you would come before me," Azra chuckled to herself, looking over this male, her grandson. If Dumu has had a litter, no doubt the same could be said about his brother. But still, her heart sprang with some new life knowing that her line, as well as her mate's, as been passing on and one of them was here!

Still... it could cause problems for the young God to know that this male was his grandson and that she, whom he currently believes as a mother figure, is his mate.

"By all means, little one, call me as you wish, we are family after all. Little of me is physically present in my children, both Dumu and Aki," something Azra was slightly disappointed about, but it was an aspect she could not change, still, she was proud of them.

"If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:21 pm
He laughed and sat down, since they had got into a chat.

"I only know a little of my dad's past so I'm afraid I can't fill you in too much...sadly not seen as much of him as I did when I was younger. But yes, he and my mother were friends and myself and my sisters are the result. We're Swamplanders though my father isn't."

"How have things been for you and lord Athrun? All I knew was that you were here, though I have learnt of my uncle and aunt since I came here." Of Athrun's rebirth however, he'd not been told.

Successful Edit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:31 pm
"Oh, well, that is unfortunate," the elder lioness frowned, looking down at her upturned paw. Well, it seems her sons kept themselves vague for the most part. She understood why Dumu would with his abilities and all. Contacting becoming a problem for himself and his other abilities. "So ... he left you when you and your siblings were young? That doesn't seem like him. Could you tell me a little more?"

"As for me and your grandfather, we have been doing alright here in the pride. We had another litter after your father's but they have grown up and moved on, so it is just your father and me," Azra replied hoping to avoid too many subjects pertaining to her mate.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:53 pm
"We knew him - as I say, my parents were friends - and I love my father dearly. I left my pride when I became an adolescent, it's our tradition, and I...can't return until I have a new name and have become an adult." Shu's expression soured for a moment. Oh he'd come here for a fresh start and a new attempt but the irony was always, always going to sting him. How could he ever be an adult when he would never grow?

"I haven't seen Dumu since I set out then you see. And yes, I know of my aunt and uncle." He nodded. They were both about in the pride after all.

Successful Edit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:34 pm
"Well, that's a predicament you're in. A tradition to leave a pride to find a new name and unable to go back until you do. Well, who knows, maybe you'll find a new name here in this pride, your new home," she gave a solemn smile for her grandson. How could anyone call a male who looks adolescent an adult? Even given a new name, others would question him. Oh forgive them for placing his poor male into such a position.

"Well, maybe he'll return to us one day. What other plans do you have for today, Shu?" She questioned, hoping she wasn't holding him back from doing any of his duties.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:09 am
"I need to go meet Sorin - if I don't he'll forget to go see if we're hunting later. He often forgets his duties. He's a nice guy but prone to forget things that aren't fun." The lion nodded. Sorin hadn't caught on to the ways of the pride like he had. Really it wasn't hard to grasp but then Sorin was here for every different reasons to Shu himself.

"And yourself Grandmother Azra? Maybe I could meet you again later if we're both free."

Successful Edit

TianxiaNorthHouse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:27 am
"Ah, so you've already made friends here. That is wonderful! Well, if you have friends, hold onto them, don't know when their company would be needed most and their help desired," Azra purred softly, raising herself to her paws, nuzzling the male softly. He seemed so much like Dumu, his presence just made her nostalgic. Oh how she missed the poor boy.

"I was going to laze in the cool shade for a while before I go back hunting," The orange lioness replied. In actuality, she was going to meet Athrun and hope he can finally sit down and take a bath...

"I hope we do run into one another again, Shu. If you excuse your grandmother, but her bones feel a little sore and some cool water." Azra gave her grandson one last smile before brushing past him to the oasis. Hoping to meet again, she prayed she could occupy his time before Athrun finally regains his memories or she'd have to tell him ...

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games