Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World Mosaic

Back to Guilds

We discuss a variety of things including but not limited to: other cultures, foreign language learning, teaching and conversation. 

Tags: World, Culture, Languages, Foreign, International 

Reply The World Mosaic
Arts 'n' Stuff (Yes, you can post your arts here, too)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Verderbnis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:36 pm
Well, well, long time no new topic.

Post your artworks here, if you want to show them to the world. Don't worry, the people will tell their opinions on a constructive base (otherwise, I'll be deconstructive with them wink )

And of course, this thread doesn't start with a blank, I feel the need of sharing. Here a few pics I have made, love 'em (I love lovers), hate 'em (I don't care about hate):

This one is my most actual, I usually don't show unfinished stuff, but it's part of my 4 weeks partice in 3D modelling, and I like to show my progresses:

User Image

Of course I can draw (I usually draw this way only once a year on severe tiredom):
User Image

User Image

AAAAAAND I do paintshops, mostly to refine photos:

User Image

O there's another one I want to be seen (I like this one)
User Image

That's it from my side, comments are appreciated!

I can be such an attention whore sometimes...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:08 pm
I have no artistic talent at all neutral
But i love your drawings! They are so detailed :3  

PiercedPixie2
Crew

Verderbnis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:17 pm
There is no such thing like "inability" in arts, there is just inabilty in pretention of artistical freedom. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:15 am
Verderbnis
User Image

I've always wanted to do 3-D modeling, but i've only done it in shop-tech class in 7th and 8th grade with a CAD program. It was very confusing.

I'm sure if I was intrudoced again to that program I would understand alot more, and I would be much more enthusiastic about it.

By the way, I find this very visually entertaining. 3nodding

Verderbnis
User Image
This is also very interesting to look at! I like the whole "start-shot" feel.  

Bellalisa

Bellalisa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:51 am
I am a 17 year old girl from Tampa, Florida, U.S.A.

I have done visual arts since I was in 7th grade and I was 12. I could not draw before xd

(Posted from oldest to newest) Click the images to go to that piece's Deviantart page.

An acrylic painting on canvas I did as an "art impulse" when my family went to Wal-Mart one day, done in about an hour and a half and about 2 years ago. "Rosa Bizzara (Weird Rose)"

User Image

Below is an autum/Thanksgiving themed still-life done in charcoal, done about a year ago. Not actual size, I had to take a picture of it. "The Harvest". This was the first project I have ever done in all charcoal.

User Image

My pride and joy of my drawings. I believe its the best drawing I have EVER done. Made about a year ago. Done with a referance.

User Image

One of my first prints, "Lost In Thought". It was done traditionally. The film and picture was all developed by me in a darkroom with chemicals and an enlarger.

User Image

An eye done in clay, my best clay project yet. Its not perfect, but its still awesome, made about a year ago. It was modeled after my eye. This is one of my first projects in clay.

User Image

A drawing I did a few months ago, its the best drawing i've ever done without a referance.

User Image

I hope you all enjoyed my artwork!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:40 pm
I cannot place her style since it is so unique. But I would have to say anime/manga with french influances. It is quick and sketchky. But I like it!

User Image  

Bellalisa

DaisukeBabi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:25 pm
This is all so neat. I don't normally keep any of my artwork, but sometime I wish I did. I do have a couple of pieces in the art museum though. :] I personally enjoy looking at paintings and clay work.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:45 pm
I've been getting into the making of masks. Unfortunately, I can't get the pictures off the camera until I install the proper software on my new laptop which is problematic because it has no CD drive.

When I am able, I'll be sure to post pictures. Too bad I have none of other artistic endeavors (painting, sculpting with clay, drawing, etc.). And I'll be wanting to show off my latest crazy costume (made in two days-my record time!). razz

I love the posted art, people. smile  

Britomartis-the-Valiant
Captain

The World Mosaic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas