Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
I've been absent... But, I need to speak on a few things...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Yayy :D
View Results

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:41 pm
Father... Forgive me for my sin... I lost my virginity... And I didn't love/marry the girl... She may bear my child... Not sure... I am struggling with this idea... I don't know, I just need prayers... Thanks everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:06 pm
Teehee.
Praying makes it all better, right?  

Xahmen

Ricette

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:31 am
It felt good though, didn't it? You enjoyed it. If you try to say you didn't in an effort to try and cleanse your soul, just know that God will not smite thee for enjoying the more carnal side of life. If you get her pregnant, then well, you should have just used a condom. If she is though, be supportive. You up and leave her alone, you're a poor Christian.
Seriously, you felt terrible about losing your virginity to a girl you weren't in love with and were not planning to marry? You made me laugh really hard, to be honest. It was hard to read this and not laugh. Pray all you want, ask for prayers to have your soul cleansed, but, its not going to give you your virginity back and its not going to reverse a pregnancy if there is one. Just roll with it. Besides now that you had a taste of it, you'll want more. Sex is the best drug.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:45 am
saying sorry and "i dont know what to do, need help..please help pray for me ..thx guys" and hoping the problem will solve eventually, isnt going to simply work. Unless you are truly sorry and you WILL do something about it and make up for what youve done wrong...

Its probably a test. Just discuss about this incident to her and plan something. Don't abort. Dont run away from it and leave her with the kid. Just dont make stupid decision to make things even worse...If you feel really miserable about it. Go to a priest and confess.
Well Good luck.  

No place like 127 0 0 1

Zora Dee

Aged Raider

2,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:13 pm
You don't need to go to a priest. A priest does not have more authority than Jesus.
You already asked for forgiveness, and God listens.

Just try not to develop an addiction for that, because becoming a sex addict creates more problems than it solves.

As soon as your guilt subsides, get right back up. Ask for help if you need it. Your brothers and sisters in the Lord should not judge you or condemn you.
I'm here to help. Just believe that your prayers are heard.

And Jesus said "Neither do I condemn you: go, and sin no more." - John 8:11

When you feel like you don't have the strength, God will grant it to you. "Let the weak say 'I am strong'."

God bless you! And may He grant you wisdom and strength to support yourself and the girl  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:08 am
Zora Darkblade
You don't need to go to a priest. A priest does not have more authority than Jesus.

Just try not to develop an addiction for that, because becoming a sex addict creates more problems than it solves.

As soon as your guilt subsides, get right back up. Ask for help if you need it. Your brothers and sisters in the Lord should not judge you or condemn you.

When you feel like you don't have the strength, God will grant it to you. "Let the weak say 'I am strong'."

God bless you! And may He grant you wisdom and strength to support yourself and the girl

they might be willing to give good suggestions and advice..  

No place like 127 0 0 1

promised_child

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:54 am
No place like 127 0 0 1
Zora Darkblade

they might be willing to give good suggestions and advice..

so do pastors, teachers, parents, friends, the Holy Spirit (who we can access without a priest) and Zora Darkblade gave good advice.

mine, if she is pregnant- love the baby, and never let it think you dont. take it from someone who knows, nothing hurts a child more than knowing they werent wanted by their daddy.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games