Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvelynPrince

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:54 am
Hey guys!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0417741/mediaindex
Check out the new Harry Potter and the Half-blood-prince posters and tell me what you think about them!

I think that Snape looks so cool^^ He's my favourite absolutely!!! Ron looks really cool, too, but somehow I don't like Hermione, she could have looked so much better...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:08 pm
OMG!!
They are so awesome! Snape does look cool. I cut my hair the other day and if I gel my hair back, I have his hair! It's funny.
Yeah, I agree.
And I think Draco looks incredibly awesome!! He always does, but he just looks really cool.
And that Snape and Minerva pic is cool too.
And the Ginny/Harry intimate pic....*sigh*

THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!  

ShePotterGleek

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

miss_purikura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:23 am
I love love LOVE Snape's poster!!!!
Really really really cool, I hope I will be able to buy it soon^^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:13 pm
I'm really looking forward to this movie, I hope it isn't as disappointing as for example the Goblet of Fire. (Didn't like that one)
The posters are cool, though. Some of them could have been better, but let's not expect too much of these films^^  

jane_austen07

jgsc82

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:03 pm
The poster look good and Hermione looks fine. Also Harry is HOT. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:14 pm
Snape is hot. WHAT?!?!?! Don't judge me!!!! I can't help but be this way. Haha. Harry is forever beautiful though. I used to be obsessed with Daniel Radcliffe. Now I am mostly obsessed with Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, and Johnny Depp.  

Fumetsu Hime

anupriyabond

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:38 am
awesome!!! blaugh snape's awesome!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:10 am
User Image

Severus does look pretty hardcore in this movie. xDD

HBP had better stay true to the books. The movie in the trailers looks as if they did a better job than they did with four and five, so I'm not that worried. But if they manipulate things again, I'm going to spaz.

Yes! Draco finally has a larger role than he did in the other movies! 8D He's on a lot of the posters.
It's probably because he joins Voldemort in this movie...

Ron looks so... brazen in his Quidditch robes. xD

The sets look amazing again. <3

Galyxies

Bloodsucker

Flarityxx18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:33 am
Snape's poster is so awesome! I liked Ron's too, he looks so cute. And Malfoy's was awesome, I first saw it and my reaction was : O OMG THAT'S HOT!

I'm so excited to see this one. My parents and I went to see Terminator on Sunday, and they had a preview for it on there, and it looked so good! I swear, I wasn't the only one in that theater that was like "Omg, I HAVE to see that!" I swear, everyone was. It looks better than Order of the Phoenix, to be totally honest with you. I know they'll never stay completely true to the books, the books will always be better, but I just hope they do a better job than Order of the Phoenix and Goblet of Fire.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:36 pm
I was just looking at the newest posters. Why the heck did they put Ron with Fenrir Greyback?!?! The other posters were pretty smackin' awesome. (Don't ask about my vocabulary biggrin ) I really like the new Dumbledore poster with Snape on it. That one was amazing <3!  

SuzelovesJamesPotter

meatballhead15

Lonely Genius

18,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:42 pm
Snape has been, and always will be, my favourite character. Lovely, lovely, posters.

An expert at occulmency (and legitimency), he pulls off being a triple agent flawlessly.

I greatly admire a mind like that, and am even more grateful that (spoiler) he can pull off a patronus charm: he truly doesn't have a dark heart.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:37 pm
I really like all the posters. And personally, I think that Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) is sexy. Snape looks pretty cool, too though. I'm really looking forward to the movie. I get to see it at midnight with my friends!  

Jedi Knight26

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Princess of Rhymes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:41 pm
Ron's....sexy...in Quidditch attire. redface

This is the most exited I have been for a Harry Potter movie in a while. And unlike their last werewolf ( I still think they should have cast a more handsome actor for Lupin) I think Fenrir looks AWESOME.

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games