Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Please help end my conflict :(

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who is uglier?
  the guy in the white sweater
  the guy in the gray sweater
View Results

Arosnos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:17 pm
Ok guys, im not too sure if this is an appropriate subject,but my friend and I have been wanting to do this for YEARS!. W e have been, since we met, that we each thought we were more uglier than the other. We constantly bring it up when we notice it and continue to give reasons on why we are uglier.
We want you to decide and help us come to see what others think instead. It really wont bother us on who isnt the beeter looking of the two.We WANT to be the ugly one!

User Image

Please be honest and if you want, give us a reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:16 pm
White hoodie needs to make his face look cleaner and not bother to smile if it is going to look that stiff, but if that happens I would call him cute. I think I have a thing for hair.

The other guy has a disgusted expression, can't really judge with that. Try a pic where you two are just standing there, no pose, no expression.  

Metalic_Noodles

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:25 pm
Actually, both of you are rather good looking ~ I'm leaning towards the guy with long hair cuter though. I guess the one with short hair just kinda looks like a baby face without the facial hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:06 pm
that's a tough call. i guess grey hoodie is cuter, he has a cute nose. he's makinga a weird face though, i think if he smiled he's be really adorable. ^_^  

Pachelbel Canon

Arosnos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:53 pm
aprilness
that's a tough call. i guess grey hoodie is cuter, he has a cute nose. he's makinga a weird face though, i think if he smiled he's be really adorable. ^_^

Well, I dont have one where either of us is smiling, but maybe these other seperate ones will help.

User Image

User Image

IDK, We just really want some good feed back from others since its the more effective way than nervouse people in person who cant say it to both of us at the same time.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:21 pm
Silly you! Neither one of you is ugly! Although I have to agree that long hair guy is kind of cuter.  

MonsieurSponge

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:36 pm
what happened to the guy in the red shirt's eyes? The look so red gonk looks painful  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:11 pm
Iconised Ghost
what happened to the guy in the red shirt's eyes? The look so red gonk looks painful

Huh? Red eyes? I dont really see it. Do you mean literally or emotionally?  

Arosnos

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:52 am
Arosnos
Iconised Ghost

Huh? Red eyes? I dont really see it. Do you mean literally or emotionally?

The second picture you posted of the guy with long hair - under his eyes are really RED. Did something happen?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:29 am
i'm too busy lol'ing at all these excessively myspace-y pictures to decide.

rofl rofl rofl  

WastelandMama
Crew

Lineriku

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:52 pm
they are overdoing the poses....the one by the tree was definitely planned, was he modeling?......but ye....uber myspace-esque........  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:37 am
To tell the truth I wouldn't call either ugly.  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Arosnos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:49 pm
Lineriku
they are overdoing the poses....the one by the tree was definitely planned, was he modeling?......but ye....uber myspace-esque........

That was actually taken off gaurd from a low point in the woods.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:50 pm
Then that is a really cool photo, a bit off on what I'd say would be the ideal angle, but really good. Who took it? I wonder if that person would have a few other favorites that they would like to show... wink  

Metalic_Noodles

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:58 pm
EggaxSponge
Silly you! Neither one of you is ugly! Although I have to agree that long hair guy is kind of cuter.

I'd hit it.

Both of them.

xd

/gaypedobear  
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out