Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
After several months, what would be your Brawl rating? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

V1SUAL K31

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:24 pm
Subspace was decent. I didn't really like it that much but it has it's moments.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:55 pm
10 then, 9 now. I don't agree with the new DK stages (WHICH SUCKS because the awesome DK music is ON those stages) and the fact that Dialga and Cresselia (not Palkia so much) F--- you up on the Spear Pillar stage and I'm extremely picky with some of the music. (If I haven't played the game the music originates from, I generally don't like it.)

I don't judge the wi-fi, cuz I grew up without it and I can certainly live without it now. I don't mind the tripping as much as to deduct points from the score. It kept you on your feet (wrong analogy...) when playing.  

Trop003

Devil Jinn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:06 pm
I am not doing this so you guys will come at my throat, but I am doing this because it is true.

Last year: 9.5/10-A few of the good characters were removed from melee to brawl, Pichu crying , Dr. Marion, Roy, and Mewtwo (Sorry if I missed any). Tripping was annoying, but I got used to it. Custom stages were so fun. Lots of cool characters and new stages. SSE, was awesome to play through. March 9th (Day of release) 12 A.M.-10 A.M. 2 monsters for me and 2 for my bro, and the two of us destroyed it.

Now: 6/10, 5.5/10-I really can't decide which it is, but I am starting to get annoyed with it. I am starting to like melee better, but I prefer brawl because of some of the physics. Certain characters are getting on my nerves, (METAKNIGHT METAKNIGHT METAKNIGHT!!!!!!!!). Um tripping has pissed me off a whole lot more than it used to. Custom stages are getting stupid. And I just want more characters. I mean, Nintendo has the technology, and the internet shop for it, but they still won't make any DLC. As in stages and characters. It is just getting really annoying, even though I still play it. Also, they kinda killed Mario's moveset a little. And the way they edited some of the characters annoys me as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:35 pm
Waynebrizzle
9 for bad online.

moonlightwaterdragon

5,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:31 pm
9.9/10
Before I had it due to character roster. Come on Toon Link couldn't have put in oh I don't know Shadow with chaos based attacks?

8.6/10
When I got it.

Camera can't zoom in as much as it did in Melee. That was how I got my great pictures where the faces took up my whole screen now it takes two bodies to fill the screen, gonk

They killed all of my tricks with Link, stare bastards.

Same five target tests.

Jigglypuff!!!! scream

Ai seems to target player characters more so than each other.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:03 pm
I'd say either a 6/10 or a 7/10.  

Sir Codin

Parkent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:09 pm
I'd still give it a 5 out of 5  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:51 pm
10 on the first day.

I still give it a 10

You see my friends and I play everyday during our lunch our at school. (one of the teachers has a wii) and we never really get tired of it because we have all gotten so good at all the characters its always a different type of match!  

Shanes old account

Fusion_X_ Rebirth

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:46 am
First time I got it I'd give it a 10. I would give it a 5/10 now because of many reasons that I have. PIT!!! The random tripping, some clone stages, no real effort to get characters, the hard difficulty setting not being hard at all, Subspace, having most of the stages already, laggy online play, uncreative break the targets, getting rid of race to the finish, stage creator while fun got old fast, the slower feel of the game. Finally Pit needs to die a lot.

Only things I did like were taking crazy pictures and the better graphics, everything else was just a bunch of smoke and mirrors in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:03 pm
at first: 8.5 - 9 ish

Now: 9.5ish

reasons: What other games do I really play that I go back to continue playing with friends at a LAN party.... hmmm BRAWL? I think so, just due to the fact that I actually play it more then some of my games for the Wii or other systems I think I rate it higher, and I can forgive the wiffy because I only use it to play cult members now after giving up on the MLG community. My my source for Brawl action is my friends house (even though we do play it at my house) when we all get together with 2 Wiis and 8 controllers for a smashfest. All in all I think that its better then when it first came out.  

Cattra Nightblade

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces