Reply 'Tendo Cult~
How Sonic came to be... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rargon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:23 am
...Sonic was a Brown Hedgehog,which is the original color of a hedgehog,now I know why he's Blue. Lol,that was a funny origin book.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:32 pm
Gah, I stopped reading Archies Sonic comics a long time ago because it was just turning into retarded fan pairings.
SatAm was the best though!
The Robotnik(Kintobor) in that series was SO well done! He was just so creepy, and Jim Cummings made his voice perfect! Nowadays, Robotnik(ahem)...EGGMAN supposedly has an IQ of 300 but do to his constant bumbling one can only wonder if he really is all there.

As for the new Robotnik, I think he could take a few lessons from this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84wslfkNycc

I could soooo see David Kaye (Megatron) doing Robotnik's voice someday!  

DUMBEEZY

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:13 am
Akward Turtle
Wouldn't friction-reducing shoes make you run slower?

You'd have to put down more weight with each step to avoid sliding all over the place.

It's a comic book about a video game, Turtle. It's not supposed to make sense.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:41 am
dragn99
gutterball29
Yeh this isn't an Archie comic, but it does make it hard to explain how the rest of the Sonic Universe characters got their powers and colouring.

What Sega needs to do is make more games that explain Sonic and co's past, not all this new werehog and storybook s**t.
Actually, they had a little mini-arc explaining how Amy became pink.
Same way Sonic did apparantly.
Robotnik was trying to re-create the even that made Sonic what he is so that he could get supah-powers as well. But Amy, a member of the resistance even then, messed it up, and got caught in the explosion as well.

Never explains Knuckles or Tails though...

It was tragic really. They were both victims of science and cosmetics. They tested a box of Clairol red hair dye on Knuckles (thus explains the tough guy attitude), and Tails was originated in a petri dish for an experiment on genetic material, and was born with two tails.  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

Thanatoast Crunch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:26 pm
I've seen a different comic that was similar to this. I found it in a magazine from back when they were still advertising Sonic 1. So weird. o_O  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:10 pm
Teh AK
Sonic is a hedgehog, and he's fast. He doesn't need a ******** origin.

-Hel the Reaper-

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:56 pm
Amazing both Sonic's quills and Robonik's mustache become smooth and uniform after an explosion. Their colors also change dramatically from brown to blue and white to red and black. Amazing stare  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff