Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
What I would like to see in the next Zelda title Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Zelda Console Game?
  Oot
  Majora's Mask
  Windwaker
  Four Swords
  Twilight Princess
  Other
View Results

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:35 am
Rusti Fire
Waynebrizzle
She's never even hinted at in Link's Awakening though.

Actually there's a reference at the beginning when Link confuses Marin for Zelda. Just saying...

That's probably just to emphasize that she's not in it. I mean, the whole thing was supposed to be a dream so it's understandable that Link would mistake her for Zelda.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:41 pm
Syn Angellus

I think I would like a game for Ocarina of Time.

With the main character as Princess Zelda, during the time period Link missed out on when he went from child to adult in the Temple.

Just curious what she did during that whole period while Ganondorf was taking over Hyrule. surprised
My guess is she was trying to find a way to unlock the Temple of Time again to get Link out while keeping a low profile on Ganondorf's radar.

That could play out allright. Kinda like an MGS for Sheik.  

5ir Psycho 5exy

Chikyuu no Mushishi

4,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:01 am
-Zephyrotica-
Syn Angellus

I think I would like a game for Ocarina of Time.

With the main character as Princess Zelda, during the time period Link missed out on when he went from child to adult in the Temple.

Just curious what she did during that whole period while Ganondorf was taking over Hyrule. surprised
My guess is she was trying to find a way to unlock the Temple of Time again to get Link out while keeping a low profile on Ganondorf's radar.

That could play out allright. Kinda like an MGS for Sheik.

Sheik should also have a automatic gun shooting deku nuts (lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:50 pm
Yeah, i think it would be really cool to play Zelda during the time link was asleep. When Zelda is Sheik, did she use her magic to become a boy or what? I've heard so many different versions... It's confusing.

Voice acting however, I don't think it would work, since Link never speaks it would just be odd if they gave him a voice. sweatdrop I suppose it could work if they got fitting voices for all the other characters though...  

Sakuneko-chan

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:53 pm
Sakuneko-chan
Yeah, i think it would be really cool to play Zelda during the time link was asleep. When Zelda is Sheik, did she use her magic to become a boy or what? I've heard so many different versions... It's confusing.

That was in the manga. They don't clarify it in game.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff