User Image

Let's talk movies.
New to old.
Big sellers, little sellers.
Released, unreleased.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:48 pm
User Image

For the first movie I want to talk about I'm going to choose Dragon Ball: Evolution

WHAT A BIG FAT WASTE OF TIME, that I will definitely be going to see because of my undying love for Dragon Ball, and Dragon Ball Z.

Though they couldn't have messed it up more.

In this version of Dragon Ball Bulma DOESN'T have purple/blue hair, Goku ISN'T a kid, NOR does he have a TAIL. I haven't heard a word about poor Krillin, Master Roshi ISN'T a dirty old man, King Piccolo looks like a joke, and the Dragon balls themselves were made by HUMANS!

But the dragon does look cool, Bulma uses the Capsule Corp. technology, and Goku stays in uniform.

For all you other die hard fans, I'm sorry for you already.

On another Note:: I WILL be dressing as Bulma for the showing.

User Image  

ll Mon-Ki ll
Crew

II iLex II

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:02 am
For my first movie i choose KNOWING...

The movie is about a school teacher (Nicolas Cage) who after 50 years opens a time capsule buried by the kids from the same school... He finds a papper filled with numbers... after close examination he finds out that all the numbers represent exact dates of every single major disaster that has occurred during the last 50 years... He has to find a way to save everyone from what seems to be a huge event and the strange thing is it's all connected to his son...

Seeing the trailers of this movie has left me with big expectations... Very interesting scenes... The storyline is also nice... I hope it'll be a nice movie....

And other news considering Cage... We'll be expecting lots of movies starring Nic Cage... I guess the year 2009 wi'll be very busy for him...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:19 pm
If anyone was going to see the "WANTED" movie, don't. (Lol)
The previews for this movie made it look really cool but after watching it it came to my realization that I just lost 2 hours of my life. But then again if you would like to watch a real life version of what would be better suited as a video game, be my guest.  

BRlNG_ME_THE_HORlZON

ll Mon-Ki ll
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:21 pm
User Image

Lol...
I just recently went to see MALL COP, and it was really good. Better than I expected to be, and not all stupid humor. With slight action that still kept the funny nature and humor that you actually had to look for, I was quite impressed with the movie.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:36 pm
my first movie i want to talk about is tremors!
it's a series i love, i wish i could have gotten to own them, but i didn't, i was to young and didn't have any money! i just love those movies, and then i want to talk about eragon, i love eragon because it had dragons in it, and i mean i love dragons omg its so awsomeeeee!  

Domestic Shigona

Welcome Wanted Kitties

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff