Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miles is Isolated

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:58 pm
Fanpy
CALL OF DUTY 4
Pales in comparison to call of duty 2.... if i want a 1980s action film i'll watch one thank you very much.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:23 pm
Paisley O_o
User Image

Now, lets talk about Fable 2 the biggest failure of 2008.

Where many of us were excited for the sequel of Fable, an introvertive, fun, compelling game with a great story line that made you REALLY want to play it, many of us were sadly disappointed.

Where we hoped to continue our epic quest we were met with a poor story line, faulty weaponry, and a goofy looking character, that didn't look so appealing.

We set off in high hopes after the amazing introduction scene. Only to find out that, we could not roam around, we had to follow little yellow dots everywhere we went, and the missions were so easy that our elderly grandmothers could have beat them. [It's not hard to button mash people!]

The story line itself was not bad, had it been longer and more compelling. The side quests were a sad feat, indeed. Having NOTHING to do with the game, having little to no interest points to them, and being an utter waste of time. [Unless that is, if you WANT your time wasted.]

Once you had beaten the game you were free to ... buy every building in site and become a polygymist. YAYY funn... lets tax the people... AND cheat on our wives/husbands, seeing as how most of them don't even realize i have another wife/husband in another town!

They stuck with the original style of character, which isn't all that bad itself when not put up against its many other failures.

My personal thought on this game is that it's a sad failure living in the shadow of its predecessor.

User Image

Kee is Speaking!

Mhm...Fable II was one of the best games of '08....I disagree with you...I bought a Xbox 360 just to get Fable II...  

Dark Kee
Crew

Dark Kee
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:26 pm
Kee is Speaking!

Mhm....Top 10 gaming list.

1.NiGHTS JoD

2.Guitar Hero 4

3. Super Smash Bros. Brawl

4.WarioWare Smooth Moves

5.Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

6. The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess

7.Fable II

8. Persona 4

9. Sonic and the Secret Rings

10. Sonic Unleashed  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:50 pm
XxKeexX
Paisley O_o
User Image

Where many of us were excited for the sequel of Fable, an introvertive, fun, compelling game with a great story line that made you REALLY want to play it, many of us were sadly disappointed.

Where we hoped to continue our epic quest we were met with a poor story line, faulty weaponry, and a goofy looking character, that didn't look so appealing.

We set off in high hopes after the amazing introduction scene. Only to find out that, we could not roam around, we had to follow little yellow dots everywhere we went, and the missions were so easy that our elderly grandmothers could have beat them. [It's not hard to button mash people!]

The story line itself was not bad, had it been longer and more compelling. The side quests were a sad feat, indeed. Having NOTHING to do with the game, having little to no interest points to them, and being an utter waste of time. [Unless that is, if you WANT your time wasted.]

Once you had beaten the game you were free to ... buy every building in site and become a polygymist. YAYY funn... lets tax the people... AND cheat on our wives/husbands, seeing as how most of them don't even realize i have another wife/husband in another town!

They stuck with the original style of character, which isn't all that bad itself when not put up against its many other failures.

My personal thought on this game is that it's a sad failure living in the shadow of its predecessor.

User Image

Kee is Speaking!

Mhm...Fable II was one of the best games of '08....I disagree with you...I bought a Xbox 360 just to get Fable II...
User Image

Fable 2 failed to deliver half the things it said it was going to coupled with short game play, I was sooo dissapointed in this game. It could have been SOO much better.
I'm sorry for you. There are much better games out there to play.

User Image  

ll Mon-Ki ll
Crew

BRlNG_ME_THE_HORlZON

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:14 pm
Paisley O_o
XxKeexX
Paisley O_o
User Image

User Image

Kee is Speaking!

User Image

Fable 2 failed to deliver half the things it said it was going to coupled with short game play, I was sooo dissapointed in this game. It could have been SOO much better.
I'm sorry for you. There are much better games out there to play.

User Image

Yea, Fable II was a big letdown for me, I didn't even go through the trouble of buying it. I played it for about 25 minutes at a friends house and popped Gears of War 2 back in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:26 pm
User Image

We will now commence talking about one of the greatest games [in my opinion] ever::
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Starting with Uriel Septim [the King] explaining to you whats happening in the land of Tamriel, your led to a character creation screen.

Choosing between being an Argonian [Lizard Man], Breton [Spell caster with human appearance], Dark Elf, High Elf, Imperial [Human with good speech craft skills], Khajiit [CAT person], Nord [Human with good Melee attacks], Orc [Big green fella], Redgaurd [Human with melee skills and other well rounded attributes], and a Wood Elf.

You go on to be able to choose your class, race, and even the sign that your born under to give you specail attributes.

With a HUGE open map, FANTASTIC main story line, hundreds of side quests, different types of armors, weapons, and clothes [all appearing on your character] and being able to go into any house or cave you see, your only borders are the lines of your country.

You will battle through the main quest fighting demons from the land of Oblivion bent on taking over your world, and burning down villages.

OR if you don't want to do the main quest [or if you beat the main quest] you could join one of their many guilds including
The Dark Brotherhood [killing guild, doesn't like to be called a guild]
Thieves Guild [obviously thievery]
Mages Guild
Fighters Guild
Arena Challenges
and others

Each one of the guilds includes its own set of rules for joining and once your in quests, to make you the BEST person in your guild.

The game itself has 9 main cities, with at least 20 enterable houses in each one. The cities are
Imperial City [main city]
Anvil [high class city]
Bravil [medium class city]
Bruma [medium class city]
Cheydinhal [medium class city]
Chorrol [medium class city]
Leyawin [low class city]
Skingrad [low class city]
Kvatch [burnt down]

With more downloadable weapons and items. And also the two AMAZING downloadable side quests Knights of the Nine and The Shivering Isles.

Knights of the Nine is a quest in which you you have to battle an ancient evil and discovery heroes of the past. Obtaining your very own castle in the process.

In The Shivering Isles you travel to a land of chaos and disorder where everyone is insane, with new enemies to face and a smaller world to explore containing exotic lands and new creatures.

User Image  

ll Mon-Ki ll
Crew

Domestic Shigona

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:29 pm
legendary (x-box 360)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:41 pm
Domestic Shigona
legendary (x-box 360)
User Image

tell us what you like
or dislike about it
including details of what gameplay is like.

User Image

ll Mon-Ki ll
Crew

Domestic Shigona

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:48 pm
i like the weapon use and the griffins omg you gotta play it to under stand why it's so awsome!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:46 am
I like Deus ex (PC, 2000) the graphics were great for the time and the storyline is involving.

The character development well done and you can play it the way you want. Most of the situations you are put into have multiple approaches. Lethal weapons or nonlethal? do you stealthily sneak in? do you hack the security system and deactivate it? do you turn it on the enemy? sneak around the robot or blow it up.... go in guns blazing maybe.

All of your characters skills can be built in the direction you want your character to go. if you like stealth you can make your character walk quieter and so on and so forth.

Another big thing that set/sets it apart were the biomods, you didnt just level abilities, your character had modification done to him and you find additional mod canisters throughout the game. Better vision, a scout drone and super strength are just a few examples of these mods.

Now stack on top of all of that multiple endings to a storyline that YOU actively shape with your actions and conversations and you have Deus Ex.  

Miles is Isolated

Domestic Shigona

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:26 pm
wow interesting!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:46 pm
User Image  

ll Mon-Ki ll
Crew

Domestic Shigona

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:14 am
lol nice cat!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:38 am