Reply Death Note Guild
What if U had the Death Note

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tigglett

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:29 pm
If there was anyone I mean anyone u wanted to die who would it be and how would u make them die from the book?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:55 pm
I would make them die accordingly to their crime. I would likely do something similar to Light's idea, just far less clever. rofl I do grow tired of the world's criminals.  

Aya und Wolf

Inquisitor

Overlord Hiiro

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:42 pm
first off, i would force bill gates to relinquish half of his wealth to me, a quarter to his family, then put the rest into the economy, then off him on a boating trip. then world domination one step at a time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:11 pm
Overlord Hiiro
first off, i would force bill gates to relinquish half of his wealth to me, a quarter to his family, then put the rest into the economy, then off him on a boating trip. then world domination one step at a time.

That is genuis. eek  

Aya und Wolf

Inquisitor

Rinubao

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:47 am
I'd sell it : D
but write their name in it before I gave it to them and

just take it back when they die

> o >

I'd keep doing that probably  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:19 pm
Eh, I'd kill people the old fashioned way...kick-*** weapons!
But, I am tired of the worlds crimanals, but thats why we have the Judical Branch of our gov't. We never know, if the accused person is mentally ill or is innocent or a number of reasons. Light only saw them on TV or the Internet, he didn't bother to research their background or anything.  

Fengaroo

Overlord Hiiro

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:21 pm
Darkladyz13
Eh, I'd kill people the old fashioned way...kick-*** weapons!
But, I am tired of the worlds crimanals, but thats why we have the Judical Branch of our gov't. We never know, if the accused person is mentally ill or is innocent or a number of reasons. Light only saw them on TV or the Internet, he didn't bother to research their background or anything.

if you doth sin, then Light shall smite thee.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:22 pm
Tigglett
If there was anyone I mean anyone u wanted to die who would it be and how would u make them die from the book?

What do you mean what IF I had a Death Note, I do have one ^^ lol I would kill only one person and that would be Craig Samansky! He's the ONLY bully that has EVER made me cry. I wanna kill his so bad twisted  

Digipixel_IO

Married Husband

5,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Death Note Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items