Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World Mosaic

Back to Guilds

We discuss a variety of things including but not limited to: other cultures, foreign language learning, teaching and conversation. 

Tags: World, Culture, Languages, Foreign, International 

Reply The World Mosaic
I hate the concept of race Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Verderbnis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:49 am
Unfortunately hackers just show the weaknessess of their victim. If I'd do that, I'd do it perfect: delete all their data and install a virus overclocking their systems roasting their peripheria...

btw, stormfront is really stupid, I just view some of their topics... ...so much stupidity... ...better stick with 4chan, that's actually full of s**t, too, but still entertaining!  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:16 am
Race is a pretty silly concept.

Unfortunately descrimination including racisim is everywhere. I doubt there is one place on earth, where people live that is free from such idiocy.

Even a so called 'race' will discriminate amongst themselves. E.g. North/South, High Socio-Economic Status/ Low Socio-Economic Status, Blonde Hair/ Brown Hair, 20 year old/40 year old ect.

It's amazing how much people would rather fight about petty differences than get over it and work with each other to make a better world for everyone.

Humanity has so much wasted potential.

Teach Acceptance NOT Tolerance

Herb Bread

Verderbnis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:06 am
Racial differences keep us away from solving the larger problems 3nodding

They keep you busy by hating someone you don't know and halt you from attempting to make this horrible place called earth to a less horrible place.

My biology teacher said something; "There are no races, but different ethnical groups." A statement I can only partially make friends with, since the real differences between people concern only their natural frame. The rest, like culture, religion, nationality, is man made and will expire sooner or later.  
The World Mosaic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff