Sex? o.0
  mmmm,yummeh
  =o sex is for terrible sinners
  thats not a question >.>
  its spelled secks....noob
View Results

Joseph Crossheart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:15 pm
uh yeah,i was having some self control issues ( still am ) but im not goona get any help with it here nor there ( or rather it cant be helped? ) >.> so uhm, feel free to delete this thread  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:34 am
Shout-It-Out
Yeah....so im not a christian, though i do agree with alot of christian views. About 3 weeks ago, i decided i want to abstain from every temptation of the flesh >.> this is pretty challenging considering most every one of my friends are female. For the most part i've been okay. i havent thought about sex for the first two weeks ( or atleast, i thought very,very little )
this last weeks been extremely...challenging though. It seems like more girls are flirting with me more often. and theyre EVERYWHERE... sweatdrop lol ( half serious... )

So obviously this is something a christian must have trouble with too,seeing as youre not supposed to have sex until marriage as far as i know o.o
i was wondering how some other people have dealt with this(be you a christian or not )....my self control ( unfortunately ) has its limits.
any advice or thoughts are more than welcomed, via pm if you dont feel like talking about stuff like this on a forum....i know its embarassing for me >.>

Right first, grab yourself down there make sure youve a pair of steady hands, get a small knife and make a slight incision on the top of the scr-

But seriously, id like to say there's an easy way or a magic button to help you abstain (if there was i never found it) i personally didnt abstain from it before i was married, in many ways i regret this..but in others i dont.

I suppose like all things it's just a question of willpower, find other hobbys for a lot of Chrisitans it's not "as" difficult simply because theyve been Indocrinated from a young age with the notion that they should wait.

In the end mate like many things in Faith and Life it's a test to you.  

We Dont Negotiate

Joseph Crossheart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:46 pm
yeah thats pretty much what i figured,but it couldnt hurt to ask  
Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out