Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.
How it "all" happened

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Chelsea_x
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:36 pm
This happened around last year.
I went to Jen's house, feeling miserable and sad. I didn't exactly know why, but I just did. Anyways, I felt the need to go to her house. Once I got there, she saw my red face and assumed something was wrong. She's great. She put me in her bed, and layed with me for about 20 minutes. She was just making conversation, when all of a sudden she said: "I know! You need to laugh!" I eyed her, wondering what made her get that crazy idea. She laughed. "Knock knock," she said. I rolled my eyes at her. She was out of her mind. A Knock knock joke! What did she think I was, in second grade? Anyways, I decided to play along with her. "Who's there?" I smiled. She paused and inched closer to me. "THE TICKLE MONSTER!" She screamed while poking me in every spot she could. "Jehehen! Nooohoo! I'll lahuahgh! Juhst noooo!!!! Dohnonnt tihitickle me! HAHAHAH!" It went on like that for ten minutes. Jen layed back on her bed, her shirt rising. I don't think she thought that I would tickle her back. I didn't get her nearly as good as she got me, but I did find out that she can't *stand* her armpits being tickled.

Anyways, since that day of her exploring my body and finding all my tickle spots, she has been torturing them since.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:09 pm
=P  

x_Chelsea_x
Crew

CallieCatsMeow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:36 pm
Good story!! I would have done the same thing to you! twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:16 pm
CallieCatsMeow
Good story!! I would have done the same thing to you! twisted

Ditto.

twisted  

1K BPM

7,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Alyson Woods
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:44 pm
Meanies! blaugh  
Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games