Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
Icedpeak Temple (Spring Time) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:28 pm
A collection of black smoke appeared in the entrance of the main hallway just after the main doors of the temple. Mumbling about the fight with that creature and running into Xol and Phia. If it wasnt for Phia Xol and herself would be tearing themselves into shreds trying to kill one another. She would have to Find the clone before Xol does. She would glance at her side, the clothes torn and stained in her blood, as she glanced at her right hand as the creatures dried blood was amongst her fingers from when she dug them into its shoulder. " I need a Shower..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:40 am
It would take a bit for her to open her eyes and adjust to the dark room. Dropping a hand onto her face she would sit up from the lounging chair of the library as the fireplace would come alive and light up the room to a cozy warm glow. It wasnt long till she sighed and flopped back onto the couch.  

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

B i n a R a b b i t

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:05 pm
Kaiden had traveled across the main path, to the entrance of this massive keep.

"I hope I can get some food, and supplies here..." he said to himself, glancing up and down the face fo the front walls.

It was mild here, not too cold, as he usually likes. A nice, and warm place to hang around for a few days, maybe a week at most.

"I sure hope that these folks are nice people..."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:47 am
"Now, if only I can find a way in... Ah! here we are..."

Kaiden had now reached the cavern entrance.

Stepping inside the threshhold, he had peered in, and was taking a nice view of the place.

"Interesting... Decorations..."

It had been a while since he had seen everyone. Time for him wasn't an issue. It seemed that alot was missing from his life recently. The days of him, Eva, and Kobei all living thier lives peacefully.

All seemed a clouded memory. Kaiden was growing up, and he hadn't thought about taking the time to remember his family, and childhood. All that remain of his mother was around his neck, in a small glass pendant.

Yes, yet again did the Rigidl not live so very long.

Hopefully this would be the last time Kobei would ever have to worry about being revivied, or existing.

Old tales of Minase, Lilith, and Morgana. The days of Winston, Rayn, Liara, and the other members of the Imari, and Usagi families.

Somewhere, and someplace, Morgana was possibly running about, not even coherent of her past existance. Eva would probably be fending off her own life by now, and all the rest are just written in stories that were told to him by his mother.

Kaiden had taken a moment to take out his journal from his knapsack, and open it to scribble down some notes.

{ Dated the Thelfth Spring of Life-

I have arrived at what seems a place of gathering. Whether or not I find life here is one thing. If I find no food, or warm shelter, I may have to move on from this place. I need a sufficient space, and room in which to let out my mother's spirit in order to contact her. It's been a good month since I have talked to her last. I hope she can provide me with more information from my families past. I have not heard from anyone else in the family line, however, I have heard of a runaway spirit who had gotten loose since I heard of her last. Morgana, or Morrigan as she would seem.

I hope that I do not run into her. I've heard she goes by her old name, and that her mind has no recollection of how she grew up. Possibly the same body, but blank memories.

My mother has been well since I talked to her last. Always asking of Eva, and wondering how her other children have been. As far as I know, our other brother and sister are dead. It seems thier bodies couldn't handle the growth patterning of our race.

I hope they rest with our familes in the afterlife.

-K }

(Character update on where I am taking my storyline. I am going to continue one, and drop characters I have used before, and keep vital ones. I may not explain, but will if needed. Sorry for massive confusion, everyone. Especially, you, Nana. <3 )

B i n a R a b b i t

Breg

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:09 pm
Breg erupts from the portal in a hail of sparks and energy. The runes etched on his arm surge with power as they react to the portals energy.

That could have gone smoother... Obviously my seals don't react well to this power source, I'm going to have to make sure that the seal is still in tact.

He walks towards blue light in the distance and realizes the change in climate, the walking dead working on the temple spark a memory of his past.

If it weren't for the cold this place would be just like home.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:43 am
Tap tap tap her fingers sounded as she Sighed deeply, letting her eyes gaze out into the horizon. She cant even remember the last time she left her temple, none the less roamed outside. She had locked herself in her quarters and Lab as she only worked on herself improving the structure of her gauntlet. her mind clouded with thoughts and numbers. She yawned slightly as she stood up and let her hands rest on the balcony rail, gripping the cold steel slightly as the summer breeze swept through, caressing her face. Maybe it was time to leave the temple for a bit, find out what day it was or what month, year anything.

She only slumped slightly over as her chin fell victim to her hand, as her elbow rested on the rail. Maybe another time, This sweep of depression she was feeling was just too strong to over come at the moment. her birthday was coming up, was it? or did it past? How old am I, cant even remember the last time i remembered it was my birthday. Again with a deep sigh she let her body slide down against the railing as she sat on the baloney floor of her bedroom. Why Am i like this? Ive never been this weak before. I need to go out, get some fresh air maybe talk to someone, who will i talk too? I have no friends in this hell hole BC. She growled as she slammed her hands on the rail to only bend the bars. She sighed as she just leaned against them and continue her Slumped gaze out.

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:03 pm
She would let out a Sigh as she picked up her blades once again from the ground and just hung her arms casually at her sides. She watched the drones rebuild themselves, as she waited patiently to restart the match.

it was a Nice day Outside, sun was warm and the breeze cool. her mind wasnt troubling her any longer, only though that ran her mind was where would she able to find the Clone. its been Years since she can last recall seeing the Clone, then again she hasnt left her temple in some time she isnt even sure what is going about in the BC if D has gotten his hands on the clone or if Phia popped out any more children with her new boy toy Xol.

The Drone now stood rebuilt before her, She would only grin slightly as the best way to rid yourself of frustrations and worries. beat some thing up.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:09 pm
The moist cloth gently wiped her face of the dirt and sweat from her workout. She hook her blades at her sides as she walked to a small area she built for a shower beside the outside dojo. It had been a while since her mind has been this clear, The moment of insanity of being locked up now far from mind. With a casual motion she tossed the cloth into a small basket as she hung her blades into a holder on the wall and simply undressed. Her temple never had visitors, it was her own sanctuary without worries.

She let the cool water rush down her body as the puddle by her feet had a shade of dirt as it washed off her body. She stood for a moment under the falling water as if it was washing away more then just the dirt, but stress and chaos, as she only smirked bringing up her hands to her face.

Upon finishing She dried and dressed herself in what looked like a Monk's robe but more feminine and smaller as it fell apart at her thighs and curved low on her chest as it wrapped at her midsection. She held her blades at her hands as she walked out to the garden. She found a soft patch of grass among a few of her Rose bushes and sat Indian style with her eyes closed. She remained there in a quiet moment just letting the breeze gently blow dry her long locks of blonde hair.

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

B i n a R a b b i t

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:29 pm
Kaiden had wandered about the cavern, and found a nice place to set up camp, and read his journal on plantlife.

He started to sketch the grass, and a few species he'd never seen before.

A small gust of wind blew through his hair, and he smiled.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:07 pm
In one swift motion she sat up swinging her blade horizontally as her eyes scanned the area. Realizing she was alone she sighed as she soon realized she had fallen asleep in the grass and it was now getting dark. She Glanced once more before sliding her blade gently into the holder as she relaxed her sitting and just glanced up ward, gathering the energy to stand and head inside the temple.  

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

B i n a R a b b i t

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:17 pm
Had he known he wouldn't be invited in soon, Kaiden set up a small shelter outside, consisting of a covered area, and a few blankets.

Kaiden had kept to himself, and had sketched about a third of his book over with pictures of the insects, animals, and plant life.

"I really must be going..." he said to himself, looking about the place. Standing up, he begun to pack his things back onto his pack, and set out for another place to investigate.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:12 pm
Tap. Tap. Tap. Her redesigned gauntlet Fingers steadily tapped the top of the Training control center, as she debated what she wanted to fight against today. Her old styled gauntlet would lock and didn't react at the speed she needed. The dark steel shield was shed as she wears a light almost clear crystal like steel frame. very sleek, no rough edges, easier to move with. Sparks flash underneath the shell as the energy is constantly reacting for a faster fuel time and no down time when needed to ready a attack or counter. shes had alot of time to sit down and re-modify her gauntlet and attack methods.

With the time that has past her features remained the same. her skin with a pale glow without marks. Her eyes Still give off a eery blue glow with a rim of a dark red the mark of her fusion with T. Along with the time her hair has grown well past her waist and tied into a braid as a black ribbon ties the end.

With time she has been more secluded and has slowly killed her existence from the BC. Nothing is Left for her to care about the Place. The Clone had Vanished without a trace and her only true love Focht hasn't been seen in years, that even she has lost count too. Her 3 created children were destroyed within her tower along with Damien.

She Sighed as her fingers stopped tapping and she merely slide them off the console, dragging the sliders to their maximum setting. She made her way to the center of the ring. Her gauntlet silent as it sparked within, gathering energy. She pushed out a blade from her Palm as a Silver like chain began to hang at her side.  

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

o ReaverQueen o

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:10 pm
Yo a ho.

Ho a ho ho.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:40 pm
Her lips parted with a slight yawn as her fingers ran along the top of the page and flicked it over. It may Had been the thousandth time she has read the book but with each time she enjoys it just as if it was the first time. She would continue her time reading the Book in her grand library, In her own Silence.  

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Black Company

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items