Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a
  poll
View Results

Safia68
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:53 am
Sometimes I wish that people just wouldn't text me if they thought that I wouldn't be awake to answer them...I know that the person who texted me at 4 this morning thought that I would be asleep...He always tries to get out of talking to me whenever I answer. Pisses me off. I think he should just not bother anymore. Managed to go for a long time with out talking to me why bother trying now when you don't want to actually talk with me? The sad part was we were almost inseperable this summer so it really hurt that he wouldn't talk to me anymore and avoids me now. I'd rather he just picked one or the other, talk or ignore. At least the other two I hung out with a lot try to keep in touch with me. I miss those girls sooo much. It's weird...I didn't realize till I came home that they are my little sisters age haha  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:26 pm
Why don't you just tell him exactly what you wrote on here...When it comes to girls, most guys are idiots, myself included.  

Xiphy
Crew

Safia68
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:40 pm
IF I can even manage to get him to answer his phone and talk to me for more than 5 seconds I would and even if I say it to him online he just seems to ignore it. Tell me that I am imagining it then continues doing it....
It's a shame that it has to happen sad
Oh well...that's what the girls are for I guess haha. Being long distance friends with a guy doesn't seem to work out for me...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:32 pm
Kind of sounds like a jerk. Honestly I believe a man and a woman can never be friends, with the exceptions of gays...but yeah, why don't you try just ignoring him for some time. It's really true what they say, you don't know what you have until it's gone.  

Xiphy
Crew

Safia68
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:00 pm
I am starting to believe that...
When you are kids it doesn't matter...but later on in life...
I like the people at work but I don't know that I would consider these people actually friends since I never hang out with them...but...
I did have a few guy friends that were real close for awhile. Back when everyone was single haha. This guy though....he did some things that make me question why we became friends in the first place...Still glad we were even if just for the summer...
I probably will stop talking to him for a while...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:22 am
That'll be difficult to do.  

Xiphy
Crew

Safia68
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:15 pm
I'll get used to it. I think...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:40 pm
It very well could be frustrating too.  

Xiphy
Crew