Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a
  poll
View Results

Safia68
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:03 pm
heart Already dropping one of my classes, Aikido, and now I may drop Latin Ballroom as well...I no longer enjoy going to that class so why both. It isn't important. Type Communications I have somehow managed to get all A's...that teacher is an idiot but at least I'm good at that stuff...Astronomy however...I didn't do the last assignment. If you get technical its two assignments both with multiple parts. That class has me frustrated to the point where I want to smash my computer. He has us using some computer program that is a piece of crap, has taught me nothing, and pisses me off. Then he gives you that big assignment and if you actually went to campus, the teacher assigned it on a Wednesday or Thursday it wouldn't be due till that Monday/Tuesday but nooo...he posts it late and expects you to get it done when you are obviously in an online class for a reason...not a lot of time on your hands/busy schedule, etc...I'm sorry but this teacher...if the other is an idiot and this guy is 100x worse...what's that make him?
Either way I am doing pretty bad in that class. He also has only put in two grades so far. There should be (not counting this last assignment because I will be reasonable) 2 quiz grades (1 is in and the thing TELLS you the score so how hard is it to enter them right after I wonder...hmmm), 2 HW (none entered) and 2 Redshift Activities (1 entered and this thing should Die!)
At least on those 2 things...I was above the class average by a good amount...but I had a 62, 2.5 C haha
Okay enough complaining for the moment. heart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:36 pm
Those classes sound exotic...did you already finish all your general studies?  

Xiphy
Crew

Safia68
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:25 pm
Uhm...
You see in HS I had that whole dual enrollment thingy...So I had credits towards a degree...So I found out what all I have to take so I randomly take what I can. I needed science...so that's where Astronomy comes in...the class is evil and I now hate astronomy which sucks since I used to love it...I had to take a math class last semester so that I can take a required one sometime...eventually...I really just take what I want...and hope it goes to the degree. I didn't take English classes or my 'real' math and such but that's because I was more interested in the other stuff since I already started.
Now it sounds like I may work towards a hospitality major as well though...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:39 pm
Ohh...that's interesting...what exactly is a hospitality major anyways? >>  

Xiphy
Crew

Safia68
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:53 pm
Ya know I don't really quite know...
It has something to do with things like hotels and the amusement parks...
My dad suggested it because I enjoyed CP so much.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:51 am
Hmm is it possible to work at CP as a full-time worker?  

Xiphy
Crew

Safia68
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:42 am
Since CP is only open part of the year, there are not many jobs. I know there ARE some but I don't know what...
I could have gone and worked at Castaway Bay I'm sure in the winter till CP was opening again...  
The Nation Of Spam

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games