Reply Rude Discussion
SKACORE MASSACRE!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil_Sleepy_LS

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:41 pm
Its here in los angeles, in the san fernando valley.
At a city called sun valley.

Whos going?
The biggest bands playing there are 8 kalacas, La Resistencia.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:43 pm
sounds bloody and hipstery. lol.

Anyways, I live in florida. no big awesome fests for me.  

Guns of Navarone

Lil_Sleepy_LS

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:37 pm
HAHA yea but its gonnna dope!
It has been a long time since 8 Kalacas has played about 10 minutes away from me.
So I might go, unless I have to go to work.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:04 pm
Also, if you like skacore, check out Marx Revolution. You can get their s**t from http://www.myspace.com/openhandrecords

Right now their full length is up for $5(including shippping I do believe) and their EP is up for free (although being nice and giving a donation helps, he is trying to start up a donation based label, which requires money, so please help out)

He's also currently putting together and east coast ska comp.  

Guns of Navarone

Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:55 pm
I don't like Marx for a few reasons and I'll tell you a little storry about one of their members. So about a year ago I was going to a house show with Ben the drummer I've known him for a few years and he was an alright person till this night. So anyways we get to the house it was my friends house and we go in they charged $5 to get in which I had no problem doing even though I was drunk in the house the night before. Ben gets to the door and freaks out about hes not going to pay $5 to see crappy local bands. The line up that night was actualy really good and $5 was cheap to see the bands playing. So we say "Dude its to support local music" and he says "******** local music!" since I've know him he has been in two bands and they are always asking for money. The only reason Marx is still together is because they use to cover power rangers besides that when they first started they were ******** horrible.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:18 pm
Kingshortpants
I don't like Marx for a few reasons and I'll tell you a little storry about one of their members. So about a year ago I was going to a house show with Ben the drummer I've known him for a few years and he was an alright person till this night. So anyways we get to the house it was my friends house and we go in they charged $5 to get in which I had no problem doing even though I was drunk in the house the night before. Ben gets to the door and freaks out about hes not going to pay $5 to see crappy local bands. The line up that night was actualy really good and $5 was cheap to see the bands playing. So we say "Dude its to support local music" and he says "******** local music!" since I've know him he has been in two bands and they are always asking for money. The only reason Marx is still together is because they use to cover power rangers besides that when they first started they were ******** horrible.

They aren't still together, and from what i hear from Aaron, half the band were douchebags, andd so they tended to fight a lot cuz Aaron wanted to actually do s**t, and they didn't really care. but anyways, its to help out Aaron start his label, idgaf about the rest of the band, Aaron isn't a douche.  

Guns of Navarone

Lil_Sleepy_LS

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:23 pm
WTF?
I posted this thread to talk about the show not some unknown band, wtf is wrong with you guys?

Make your own thread and talk about whatever you want!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:36 pm
Lil_Sleepy
WTF?
I posted this thread to talk about the show not some unknown band, wtf is wrong with you guys?

Make your own thread and talk about whatever you want!!!

geez calm down kid. No need to be a Nazi about staying on topic.  

Guns of Navarone

TeRRoR HooLiGaN

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:12 pm
Lil_Sleepy

Whos going?

whats the venue called?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:03 pm
TeRRoR HooLiGaN
Lil_Sleepy

Whos going?

whats the venue called?

I'll post a flier.  

Lil_Sleepy_LS

Rude Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas