Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spirits of Isira

Back to Guilds

The guild for Spirits of Isira, a B/C pet shop. 

Tags: Isira, Pets, Spirits, Role-playing, Breedables 

Reply Archives
Beneath the shadow of the Moonlight Hill... ~Kid's Spirits~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kid_highwind

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:15 pm
User Image

Welcome to My Graveyard

User ImageWhen I first came to this land of Isira, I was quite lost and alone. However, I felt this nagging in the back of my head to keep moving; keep walking to - I didn't know. I walked for days until I found myself in a graveyard under a strange looking hill with a spiral crest. I thought that surely this feeling hadn't brought me here but, it seemed that it had! I was lead to an old mausoleum, that even with all the obvious vaults in the walls around me, seemed cozy. A strange creature, what I later found were called 'Spirits', sat in a chair by a small wood stove; reading a book. He looked up at me as I entered and smiled pleasantly. He closed his book, stood, and facing me - bowed.

My dear, I have been expecting you for a very long time...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:18 pm
Vincent VonGhoul

User Image

User ImageVincent was my first spirit. He is the one who greeted me so warmly in the mausoleum that I felt myself lead to. He's very kind, more so than he appears to be, and a very powerful warlock. He made the transition of moving to Isira much easier than I would have expected it to be.

"Now that you are in Isira, more spirits will be drawn to you. Ones who have, like me, been awaiting your arrival, my Dear."

Vincent said as we sat on the grass along side the mausoleum, watching the moon. He wrapped his cloak around me as I shivered and I nestled back against him.

"But why have you been waiting for me..? What's so special about me of all people?"

He chuckled.

"That, my Dear Kid, is something you must discover for yourself."

kid_highwind

kid_highwind

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:19 pm
Jack Skellington
User Image

User ImageJack was the second spirit I met in Isira. He appeared to me one day while I was sitting on top of the spiral hill top, thinking to myself. I glanced to the side when I saw something strange out of my peripheral vision and there he was, staring off into the horizon with me.

"I've been waiting for you."

He said, not looking at me.

"So I've been told..."

He looked at me, his eyes were completely black, and blended almost perfectly into the dark circles around his eyes - making them almost indiscernible. His hand slid over mine and he wrapped his long; thin fingers around mine.

"I don't feel so lonely, any more."

He whispered and looked out into the horizon again. I leaned my head against his shoulder and he laid his head on mine as we watched the moon rise into the sky.

Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games