I apologize for those that waited too long for this. And I'm sorry for sounding so impatient, but I hope I could get enough good comment so I can make more. So here goes. And forgive me if there's any errors.

Chapter 1: Enters Kimi

On a dark and lonely night, a man and a woman were running down the stree, trying to escape from mysterious creatures. They were chained together on their wrist and they're only wearing white shirt and white pants with black stripes. The man and woman knew what would happen if they get caught, so they continued running as fast as possible.

The man a woman quickly turned left, only to find out that they reached the dead end. With no chance of turning back, they found a trash can and hid behind it, just before the creatures appeared. The creatures began sniffing out the man and woman, trying to find them, but was unable to pick up and scent, and soon left.

The next day was very bright and up hight in the sky was a young gurl with big wings, wearing a white robe from her shoulders to her ankles. She was fast asleep on a white fluffy cloud, and she lives in a small house made of clouds. Further up in the sky were five females and four males sitting at the round yet cloudy table. They were having a meeting.

Male #1: This is crazy. What kind of people tortur others like that even when they're innocent?

Male #2: That's true. Especially when the creatures are highly dangerous.

Female #1: This type of behavoir has to stop! Other wise a disaster will occur.

Male #1: I understand you feeling, but we can't take the risk of going there and end up being the victums.

Female #2: Beside. None of us are sneaky or small enough to even go in without getting caught.

Female #1: Hm! You got a point, but we can't just sit here and do nothing.

Male #3: What about the young one?

Female #1: What do you mean?

Male #3: Perhaps a little girl can do it. She may be a trainee, but I believe she can put a stop to it.

Female #3: Don't you think you're setting your hopes up too high?

Female #1: She's right. After all, she's just a kid.

Male #2: And to the law for us angel, we're forbidden to send a kid out unless he or she is well trained.

Male #3: I know that, but what else can we do?

Female #4: With all due respect, but I refuse to let me only daughter go down there facing those horrible creatures.

Male: (snapped) How dare you speak that way!? You and all other angels know the law that we're forbidden to say that word!

Female #4: Um...My apologise.

Female #5: We need to think of something to at least save the innocents.

Male #4: There is one chile that can do this and she's well trained.

Male #1: (curious) I'm listening.

Later, as the meeting was over, all the High angels headed home as one females flew down to her home. Meanwhile, the little girl slowly woke up as she began to stretch. Then she began her short exercise and later got changed to her new robe. As she left the house, another little girl were sitting by the door.

Girl #1: Oh hi! What are you doing here?

Girl #2: Just waiting to see if you're up for another friendly training, Kimi.

Kimi: I'm always up for it, Kiki. You know that, right?

Kiki: (giggles) I know. I just wanted to ask because you're funny.

Kimi: Oh Kiki!

Kiki: (laughs) Come on, Kimi. You know that I was kidding.

Kimi: I could get you right now, but that would distract me from my training. So let's go.

Kimi: (smiled)

Just then a woman arrived and gretted the girls.

Kimi: Welcome back, Mother!

Kiki: Hello, Ms. Cindy.

Condy: Hello girl. Did you sleep well, Kimi?

Kimi: Yes, mother. How was the meeting? I bet it's about some bad people torturing others by tickling, right?

Cindy: (Chuckles) Yes. But don't worry. Everything will turn out well. You'll see.

Kimi: Well if it was me down there, I would teach some bad people a lesson. And it'll all be over when I use my trusty Feather -Laughter!

Kimi took out her Feather-Laughter which looks like a sword asnd starts swining it around wildly. Kiki quickly took the Feather-Laughter from Kimi's hand and lifted her srm up high.

Kimi: Hey! Give it back!

Kiki: (laughs) I'm sure you will. That's why we're going to the training Park.

Kimi: Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!

Cindy: Oh, wait a minute! Before you do that, the General wants to speak to you now, Kiki.

Kiki: Oh ok. I'll be back then. (left)

Kimi: (sighs) Oh well....I might as well wait. But I don't like to wait.

Cindy: Oh really? Then I guess I have to....(starts wiggling her fingers)...do something about it.

Kimi: (Gasped and starts to run back in the house) No! Not the claws!

Cindy: (Began chasing while giggling)

Cindy chased Kimi all over the house, but as Kimi was chased to her room, she slipped and fell on the bed. Cindy quickly took the opprotunity and starts tickling Kimi's tummy. Kimi instantly burt into laughing and starts squirming wildly.

Kimi: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA MOTHER, NO! AHAHAHHAHAHAH!!

Cindy: (Stops) Feeling better?

Kimi: (Catching her breath) You're so mean. I'll get you one day.

Cindy couldn't help but giggle as she gives Kimi and playful tickle, then left. Kimi soon felt better as she sat up and giggled.

Kimi: Really...why do I have to be the most ticklish angel girl of all?