Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.
What Are Best Friends For? <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Story?
  SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
  AWESOME!
  Coolio, I like it.
  Could use more.
View Results

Delmaria

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:29 pm
Geneva, a girl of the age of 17, white skinned, blue eyes, great smile, and the perfect personality, any friend could ask for. Her friend, Lizzie, a girl that seems to seclude herself in the darkness of her hoodie. she isn't gothic, or even punk, she is considered unlabeled. She talks, just not as much as Geneva does. Geneva and Lizzie met in the 3rd grade and have been friends since.
One rainy day, on a friday afternoon, Geneva met up with Lizzie by the school's fountain to walk home together. Lizzie seemed a bit, quiet and reserved that day for some reason. Geneva noticed but didn't want to embarrass her by asking about it in front of lots of people. So she constantly stared at Lizzie for quite some time. On the walk to Geneva's house, Geneva asked, "Lizzie? Is something wrong? You know you can tell me anything, right? Please, don't leave me hanging." Lizzie sighed and looked up and Geneva for a split second, and then back down lifting her hoodie off of her head exposing her bright beautiful face and hair and eyes. No one knew why she covered it. She smiled a bit, and responded, "I, am not really sure, I guess today was just an off day for me, no happiness for some reason, you know me Geneva, i'm just not a 'hehe' type of person most of the time, I really don't know why you are my friend if i'm not so happy and stuff." Geneva smiled in a knowing way, showing sympathy for Lizzie, and grinning slightly she took Lizzie's hand and rushed her home and sat her against the tree in the front yard. It was a odd tree, reminding Lizzie of a cross. Geneva came rushing out, with water, a cloth, tape, and some fake nails, along with a video camera. "This will be fun, and you'll be happier in an instant, then people will see how happy you CAN be, my friend."

Geneva quickly inched Lizzie to the tree and told her to climb the branch, as if Lizzie was going to do that famous Cherry bomb flip kids used to do on the high bars. Lizzie climbed up in curiousness, and started to flip back when Geneva stopped her and started to strap her hands to the branch, "this is just so you don't fall off, okay...Go!" She flipped backwards and found herself being suspended by her hands to a branch, then suddenly realized, she couldn't get down. She felt like Jesus did at that point. Geneva, smiling evilly and feeling a sense of success already, inched closer, and started to set up the camera to record as many of the high school kids from their school were gathering and smiling and otherwise, curious as to what the heck is going on. Geneva slipped off Lizzie's shoes, and socks and rolled up Lizzie's shirt over her head so just Lizzie's tank top was on. "Oh my, that beautiful sight!" thought Geneva smiling and replaying the performance in her head over and over again.

Lizzie started to feel a bit nervous and realized that it was Geneva's intention to make her happy, but realized this was a fairly odd way to handle that. Lizzie sighed and waited to see what was going on yet getting embarrassed that people from her school saw her suspended in a tree by her hands and arms and being taped. She smiled nervously, as Geneva, began to come closer.

Geneva, walking closer, held up her hands, remembering Lizzie's worst spots.
Geneva began to lightly touch Lizzie's ribs, and dug deeper and wiggled her fingers harder. Lizzie's eyes got wider than a football, and she realized then, what Geneva was going to be doing, and realized what people were going to see. Lizzie began to hesitate to laugh, but broke and her breathing turned into a stream of wild giggles, as Geneva wiggled her merciless fingers up and down Lizzie's sensitive ribs and sides, sending Lizzie into a fit of pleas of mercy.
"No, oh my god, Genny, please! I beg you! You know how bad I get! Please! OH MY GOD! HEHE! PLEAHEHEHESE! ILL DO ANYTHING!"
Geneva smiled in happiness that she was succeeding, and worked her way up and over Lizzie's sensitive yet more vulnerable underarms.
"You will do anything right? Well, then....LAUGH!" Geneva attacks Lizzie's armpits mercilessly. Taunting Lizzie and saying, "Lizzie all you have to do is say you're happy and say that you're ticklish!" Lizzie finds herself unable to speak at that moment, then out came her pleas again.
"OKAY OKAY! I'M...IT...THAT...NONONO! THAT TICKLES NOT MY ARMPITS PLEASE! OH GOD THAT TICKLES! GEEZ GENNY WHY?! HEHEHEHE...HAHA! I'M GOING TO PASS OUT! PLEAHEHEHESE! I BEG YOU! IT TICKLES! I'M TICKLISH! I ADMIT IT! I'M TICKLISH!"
Geneva smiles and waits, she still wants Lizzie to say she's happy!
Lizzie looks at Geneva pleadingly, and wonders what else Geneva wants that she's still tickling up and down her helpless body.
"Say you're happy, you still have that!" Geneva says smiling evilly.
People in the background were smiling intently, and rooting Geneva on to never stop. Geneva then stops for a second to give Lizzie a drink. Lizzie tries to beg her to stop when Geneva pushes the water to her mouth.
She then says to Lizzie, "you beg one time while I stopped, it'll go longer."
She then turns to the crowd and asks for suggestions, until Lizzie admits she's happy.
Many raise their hands.
"I'M HAPPY!" Lizzie attempts to say between breaths. Geneva turns to her, then says grinning, "no, you have to say it while i'm tickling you sweety." Lizzie's eyes widen more and are begging for mercy, yet again.
Geneva calls on one young woman, very beautiful indeed. "Yes? You."
"I think you should tickle her armpits more, that seems effective enough, use your nails, I suggest, then use your mouth to lightly nibble at her sides and ribs!" Geneva nods in consideration. "That's quite good actually, thank you!"
Geneva turns around and begins to lightly scrape Lizzie's armpits with her nails, Lizzie goes ballistic on this. Geneva smiles at the girl in thanks and continues on Lizzie. She smiles at the camera and gets harder on Lizzie and Lizzie is near crying she's laughing so hard.

After about 5 minutes, Geneva began to nibble on Lizzie's sides, driving her insane. "GENEVAAAA! DAMMIT!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! PLEASE STOP! THAT TICKLES! GEEZ!!!! GAWHAHAHAD!!! I BEG YOU! OH MY...YOURE SO GOING TO GET IT!" Geneva looks at Lizzie surprisingly, "A threat I hear?" Geneva then gets harder on Lizzies ribs. Lizzie goes completely insane with that.
Begging and crying and pleading for mercy. Yet Geneva ignores her cries.
After 5 more minutes of this, Lizzie finally gets the breath to scream out...
"I'M HAPPY! I'M HAPPY DANG IT! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! I'M HAPPY! HEHEHE!!!
OH GOD PLEASE STOP! I'M HAPPY! IM TICKLISH AND HAPPY! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"
Geneva gets an impressed look and lets Lizzie down, and looks into the camera, and stares at Lizzie.
Lizzie is holding her sides and armpits in a fetal position and looks into the camera.
Then Lizzie surprisingly says, "you know, that actually did make my happier."
Geneva shuts off the camera and they both pick up the tools and Geneva looks at Lizzie, "Hey, what are friends for?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:33 pm
I rather enjoyed that, Del.

You're style is very well developed.

3nodding  

Dommelee

Delmaria

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:17 pm
Dommelee
I rather enjoyed that, Del.

You're style is very well developed.

3nodding

Why thank you, I wrote this on an off day lol.
I usually have more detailed yet exciting stories i'm getting back into my on days so be prepared for better stuff coming from me. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:57 pm
I like that story. I never thought tickling would help make a gloomy person happy. smile  

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Delmaria

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:30 pm
FT_Genikit
I like that story. I never thought tickling would help make a gloomy person happy. smile

Well i'm happy that you are happy now ^_^

*tickles gen's feetsies* biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:45 pm
*jumped up laughing* xd  

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

x_Chelsea_x
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:25 pm
aww such'a cute story. I love your writings! 4laugh  
Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games