Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.
LMAO My Story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Delmaria

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:37 pm
Omg, I don't even know where to begin!

Okay I was sleeping over with my friend's, Eddie, Julian, Jessica, Michelle, Christina, and Monica.
We were all, just sitting in my room, I was wearing a short short tank top and some shorts, and we were talking about stuff.

Then everyone got REALLY, quiet.
Jessica was whispering in Michelle's ear then they passed it on, I got all excited thinking I am going to know soon.
Then once it reached Eddie, they all smiled at me, evil yet innocently.

Then julian started up asking people where they are ticklish and if they are.
I kinda knew what was coming next, but EVERYONE looked at the birthday girl, (ME), and waited for a response. I looked around and hesitated to answer then I said, "heh, well, umm, I am most ticklish under my arms and under my ribs, but umm, I wouldn't recommend it." Then they all smiled and ganged up and Julian Held me on the floor with my hands over my head and Jessica took out duct tape form my art kit in my closet, and taped my hands to the posts of my bed, and Eddie, did the same with my feet.
Then Jessica took hands and ACTED like she was tickling me without touching me and I started laughing so hard! I am uber sensitive to peoples energies and intentions. They all laughed cause I was, and ten she and julian started to dig into my ribs and Eddie dug into my armpits. Michelle took out her digital cam and recorded it and put it on myspace somewhere.

After about what she said was 15 minutes I was RED, and worn out and my body was red and sensitive. They quit and untaped me and smiled and was still recording I sat up and curdled into a fetal position and glared at the cam gasping for breath and smiled because it was funnnn!!! I was just exhausted afterwards. razz

They all said, "happy b-day!"
I was like, "Ha! Suuuurreeee. You just wait, just wait."
I can't go into detail or it will be long as hell even though yall wont care.
Too much to remember.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:35 pm
Oh my God WOW!

That's crazy!  

1K BPM

7,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

x_Chelsea_x
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:49 pm
Omg, sounds like fun! Find the video!^^  
Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games