Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.
Just a Walk Home *Part 1*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like it?
  LOVE IT!!! ^^!
  Meh, It's ok
  ...no. Actually it Sucks.
View Results

-Maskee-

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:39 pm
"Just a Walk Home"
*Part 1*
By: -maskee-

Alexia Wethers was walking home from school-having not bothered to bring her backpack home because it was a Friday and she had no homework-she decided to take the long route through the woods. While it was the longer route, being in nature had always calmed her down after a long day at school and besides-it was a gorgeous day out. Trudging through the woods with sandals was a bit difficult and some of the twigs and stuff scraped across her legs and bare arms. Being such a hot day, she had resorted to wearing shorts and a tangtop to school. Even with the gentle scraping across her skin-nothing seemed to be bothering her as she followed the familiar trail that would end up taking her over the river and eventually right into her own back yard. She walked along, occasionally skipping and humming to herself-allowing her blonde hair bounce out of her ponytail and fall down past her shoulders, bright blue eyes looking up at the sunny sky as she breathed in the clean air.

She lived in a very small town, one where everyone knew everyone so she never feared walking home alone. In fact, earlier that day she had told the scrawny boy Lucas that she didn’t want him to walk her home even though he had offered. She had called him creepy, laughed at him and continued on her way…and it was true-he was a scraggly boy who needed to shower and cut his long nails. He was a social outcast and even though he seemed nice enough, she knew that being seen with him would be a social suicide and that was not something she was going to risk. She thought of this as she walked, stopping suddenly when she heard a twig break behind her. Turning around slowly, she looked around for a squirrel or creature that would perhaps make that noise but there was nothing. Blinking a little bit, she tried to shake it off as nothing and began walking again, though a little bit faster. That’s when she heard another twig break, making her walk faster and paranoia simply took control after that as she began to run down the path-limbs snapping against her bare skin as she saw the river up ahead, jumping onto the log and about to run across it when she heard a snap from under her feet. With a screech, her feet fell through the log, her hands reaching up and grabbing a limb of a tree before the rest of her body could fall through the log as well and into the river below. The river was a fast paced one and she just wasn’t a strong swimmer.

Gasping for air she tried to keep her cool, feeling with her feet as to where they were…they were in the log-they hadn’t broken all the way through it but one of her sandals had gotten kicked off in the process. She was holding up most of her weight with the tree limb she held onto, slowly trying to put pressure on the log to see if she could let go and get out but she heard a loud creak and immediately righted herself once more. “s**t.” She swore under her breath, pulling at her legs that were stuck from her thighs down in a log that she knew was probably crawling with insects that she would prefer never touching her. How the hell was she supposed to get out?...Well she was too far from a road…but maybe if another kid walked home through the woods?
“HELPPPPP!” She cried out loudly, moving her head around to see if anyone was around. “Somebody please! Hellpppppp! Help! I’m stuck! HELP!”

She waited for a little bit before crying out help once more, the little hope that she had of getting rescued slowly diminishing away as she used the little strength she had to keep her weight off the log. Then she heard it, someone was coming up the path and her head moved to see who it was. It was Lucas! Oh he would surely help her! It was obvious the boy had a crush on her and seeing her in such a helpless position-he would have to forgive her right? Nobody was THAT cruel. “Oh thank god.” She said as he approached her slowly, him getting to where the log touched the ground before stopping and looking her over. “I got stuck in the log…” She complained, putting a cute pout on her lips and giving him a pleading look. “Can you help me get out?” She asked kindly.

Lucas looked her over, seeing how very…stuck she was. He could see her feet in the log already, her hands holding her up by a low tree branch. Observing her he could see that with her arms lifted so high, her shirt had risen up to show her belly which in the sunlight gleamed-showing off a little silver belly button. “So…you like to laugh at people huh?” He questioned coldly while looking her over, seeing her hopeful face drop as she shook her head.

“No, no I don’t!” She pleaded with him, shaking her head quickly, “I-I like to just laugh in general…good for the heart.” She told him with a nod, “I-I thought you’d enjoy to hear it.” She lied. It was a pathetic excuse if any and she knew it but she needed out of this damn tree. She couldn’t stay here forever!

“Oh you like to laugh do you?” He questioned as she quickly nodded her head, him nodding slowly as he dropped his backpack down onto the ground. Alexia began to smile again-watching as he came closer and dropped down to his knees, climbing into the trunk a little and slipping off her other sandal, throwing it near his backpack and then grabbing a hold of one of her ankles.

“Oh thank you so much Lucas, you don’t know how much this means to me. Those are pretty stuck, just be careful-my legs are really sensitive.” She told him as she waited, expecting him to begin to try to push her leg out but instead she felt something touching her foot, it felt like a long nail, one that was dragged down the middle of her foot. She squeaked for a moment, curling her toes and trying to resist the tickling sensation it caused. She was deathly ticklish, just about everywhere including her feet. “Wh-what are you doing?” She questioned as she felt the nail climb back up her foot, dancing along her toes causing her to giggle a couple times.

“It’s good for the heart.” He repeated as he began to use two of his other fingernails on her defenseless foot, hearing her gasp and then begin to giggle though they were obviously attempting to be suppressed. Hearing that, he shook his head, a smile coming onto his own face as he mercilessly raked his fingernails up and down her perfect foot. You could tell Alexia was well off, she had perfectly manicured feet right down to the pinky toe. She even was wearing a cute little toe ring that had a small red jem on it, one that he decided to take off and pocket so that it wouldn’t get lost. By this time, Alexia had begun to laugh.

She couldn’t believe this was even happening to her. The tickling was unbearable as she wiggled, trying to hold in the laughter until it was just too much for her to handle, holding onto the tree limb still she buried her face into her arm, laughing lightly into it. She couldn’t exactly protest either, she was the one stuck here so all she could do was plead with him and pray for mercy from his tickling fingers. “No plea-hee-hee-heeze” She cried while giggling, “No, sto-ha-hap-don’t!” She screamed when she felt his other hand grab at her other ankle, him positioning himself so that his arm was wrapped around both ankles as he tickled both feet at once, her light laughter turning hysterical as her delicate feet were tickled. “Nooo-hoo-hoo-hooooo…” She laughed, her pleading only music to his ears as he searched for a soft spot-trying to find where on her feet were the most sensitive. It wasn’t hard to find out that her arch seemed to be the most sensitive. Every time he scraped his nails over it, she burst into hysterics, trying to buck though seemingly not wanting to for she still feared falling off into the river below.

Slowly he stopped, hearing her gasp for breath as he waited a couple moments. She was still giggling a little bit even though he had stopped-the sensation still there as she held onto the branch for her life. She felt like she had been jogging for the past hour or something as she panted lightly-trying to regain her breath when she felt his hand slowly climbing up her leg, instantly making her wiggle as he attacked her knees and thighs lightly with her nails. “NO-HO HO HO, ple-he-he-heze, anything but tha-a-attt!” She screamed while giggling instantly, it was obvious that she was very ticklish there by the way she was bucking and moving her legs-completely forgetting about the log she was stuck in which moved slightly with a groaning sound-causing him to stop for a moment. Ok…so maybe tickling her in ‘very bad’ spots wasn’t such a good idea in this situation. He let go of her legs, slowly climbing out of the tree and standing up-dusting off his knee’s as she still clung to the branch above, glaring slightly at him.

((Tune in Next Week For the Continuation of Just a Walk Home!!))
((and for all those wondering, yes I do rp though I only do semi-serious rps so I can't like...handle one-liners k? Feel free to pm me though ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:12 pm
So... You're pretty much fantastic.

<333  

Dommelee

Chocolate Ecstasy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:59 am
Absolutely awesome start, love<3.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:50 pm
That was Fabulous!!
I love it so much! Keep up the good story! biggrin  

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

x_Chelsea_x
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:48 pm
I love the start! I want to read more smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:33 pm
I'm glad people liked it, I don't know when I'll continue it but eventually maybe  

-Maskee-

Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games