Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 14. Debating & Extended Discussion
There's A Kid Missing From My School....FINAL UPDATE 8-22 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Freakshow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:24 pm
Dr. OCD
Azrael Lake
gonk
And they have no idea what happened at all?
What he's wearing in your sig, is that what they say he was wearing when he disappeared?

Yeah, that is what he was wearing. He was bipolar, didn't take his meds with him, left the house in a "manic state", so we are all assuming he jumped.
If he did jump, than people should stop being so damn selfish and accept that he wanted to die and thusly succeeded. I hope he found what he got what he so badly wanted.

If he didn't jump and it's like, a tragic accident or something, than it's a bit sad. And I'm sorry for the family's loss.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:44 pm
thats to bad that he died  

Ur_Worldy_Girl

Dr. OCD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:57 pm
The most heart-breaking thing I have ever seen was when they released red and white balloons at the end of the funeral. His mom let her balloon go and as she watched it float away she yelled, "I love you, Joey!" I think just about everyone lost it right there. Since his family either has no remains of him or has not gotten any of them yet, only his picture stood at the front of the church, surrounded by flowers. You couldn't help but break down in tears as soon as you entered the church.

I'm planning on making a memorial video for his family as soon as I can.

Lady Freakshow~ That really pissed me off. We're not being selfish at all in any way. I don't know why you would even say something like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:14 pm
Let me explain my apparently "Mean" Post.

If a person wants to die and is in that much emotional or physical pain they feel the need to seek out death. Than I believe it is selfish to want them to continue being in pain, only so you can not be.  

Lady Freakshow

Rise-OTD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:23 pm
*Sighs* And life goes on.
I have best wished for the family of his.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:26 pm
Lady Freakshow

If a person wants to die and is in that much emotional or physical pain they feel the need to seek out death. Than I believe it is selfish to want them to continue being in pain, only so you can not be.

worm squirm
Crew

Dr. OCD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:41 am
Lady Freakshow
Let me explain my apparently "Mean" Post.

If he had been at home and had been taking his medicine, he would not have wanted to die. I don't know what his life was like, I don't know if he was in pain all the time or not. I am just assuming, from what his family and friends have said, that he lived a very happy life and was only in pain when he had outbursts.  
14. Debating & Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff