Reply The World of Reavalon <Roleplay Forum>
Unexpected meeting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Reyne-x

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:31 am
"Humph, so they heard that..." Reyne glares at Evangeline and continues towards the building. he power up his staff and blasts the door off its hinges " this place smells of summoners" he grins menacingly as he goes on a killing spree. Slaying magi left and right he is stopped in his tracks and falls to the ground. A large blast throws him against the wall and knocks him unconscious. Before passing out he hands his staff to Evangeline " use this, stop him... warlord.." he barely gets out the last word when he passes out, collapsing to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:40 am
Evangeline stopped and stared at the scene before her. Dead bodies where everywhere.

“Hey…wake up” Evangeline said as tears ran down her cheeks. She was never this scared in her whole life.

“What…What am I supposed to do with this staff? Please…wake up” Evangeline sobbed as she shook him even harder.

Evangeline looked up. She felt an overpowering force in the manor.

“There is no way I’m getting rid of that warlord person for you” Evangeline said as she dragged him into a forest. Conjuring a shield over them, Evangeline mumbled a healing spell over him.

“Please wake up.” She mumbled.  

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

x-Reyne-x

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:47 am
Reyne gets up slowly" wh..where is this? where is that Damned summoner.. ill... KILl.." he falls to his knees. The summoner manifests hell hounds to search for the demon lord.

Reyne regains strength only to be surrounded by there horrid creatures. "I thoguht you said you were a warlord girl.. " he shakes his head and darts at the hell hounds, killing the packs swiftly.

he notices the Summoner running towards them and yells "Cast out a shield!" to Evangeline.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:50 am
“HEY! You’re not fully recove- Oh nevermind” Evangeline said as she chased after him.

“Shield?? Wha- I” Evangeline panicked but nevertheless, she conjured a shield over them.  

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

x-Reyne-x

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:57 am
The summoners missile is reflected destroying a few trees off to the side of them. " don't hesitate like that!" Reyne screams"I have to end this now!"

Reyne uses the rest of his energy to send out a final blast of energy, it catches the unsuspecting summoner tearing him to shreds. Reyne Collapses and blacks out in the grass.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:07 am
Evangeline’s vision swirled. It has been a long time since she used so much of her energy.

She stumbled beside him and sat down. Evangeline heaved a sigh and concentrated. An azure glow formed around her hands but faded off almost immediately.

She didn’t have enough energy to revive him. “Never in my life have I seen a lord faint so easily” Evangeline mumbled as she lowered herself onto the grass and she closed her eyes, drifting into a deep slumber.  

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:30 am
Azasael was in the castle, and had watched Evangeline and Lord Reyne argue and exit, much to her consternation. But she didn't interrupt them and decided to find Xoul, who might actually figure out what the Lord wanted.

"Dammit. I don't know where to find him." She cursed, biting her lip. Snapping her fingers, she racked her brains to think of something.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:47 am
Evangeline woke up with her head throbbing. She shook her head lightly and her vision slowly cleared.

“How long have I been here?” Evangeline asked herself as she looked around. The sky was still dark and Reyne was still lying there, beside her.

Evangeline groaned. Evangeline stood up slowly and tried to drag Reyne back to the castle.

She had dragged him along for quite a distance when she gave up. Evangeline sat down huffing and puffing. “Seriously, you are really heavy” She complained as she rolled her eyes.

Looking up at the night sky, Evangeline suddenly wished that Azasael or maybe Xoul was here. There was no way she can drag an unconscious demon back to the castle all by herself.

(I just felt like posting this XD)  

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

TKaori

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:03 am
Kaori heard the rustling of grass nearby. She had left the castle in the middle of the night to practice her hunting skills. She had sneaked up to a forest creature close enough to examine it's body markings when the creature took off into the darkness, startled by the sound of a dragged object.

She followed the sound and spotted two dark figures on the ground amidst the trees. She placed a steady hand on her sword, preparing herself for the worst. Her rised pulse rate slowed down again when she identified one of the figures as Evangeline. Kaori took her hand off her sword and approached them.

"You okay? What're you doing out here in the dark in the middle of the forest you tried so hard to convince me that was dangerous? And who's that dude?" Realizing that something was wrong here, Kaori offered Eve a water canteen. "Need some help carrying him back?" she offered, gesturing to the limp figure on the grass.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:12 pm
"This is just like a nightmare." Azasael proceeded to hit her head on the nearest wall repeatedly. A servant passed by and walked away real quick, looking slightly intimidated.

"What am I doing here?!" She roared, causing the servant to trip on his way. "I should be chasing after them!!" And with that, she ran out into the forest, carrying her Staff.  

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

The World of Reavalon <Roleplay Forum>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas