Reply Nintendo Defenders
The Help Thread (Please read)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unbreakable92487

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:41 pm
In effort to help the guild not get over crowded with help threads, come here to post your problems in any game wheather that be a Zelda game or a Mario game or anything else.

Gaughan
Anoohilators Minish Cap Question

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:50 pm
To start the thread off I have one.

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door:
I can't get past the big tree thing with all the little snail/slug looking things.
I faught the dude that you have troble with in the beginning and the snail/slug things are traped in the cage. (The one where you have to realease them.) I lined up the pillars to get the item in the big chest but I don't know how to realease them. Please help me. I stopped playing because I spent like three days trying to figure it out then I got mad.
I usually don't have to ask for help in a game and I don't like to (It's just the type of person I am. I like to do things on my own.) but I wanna start playin it again and I really do need help on this one.

Edit: Sorry, the game is: Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door  

Unbreakable92487

bluecelebi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:02 pm
what game is this? You never stated that.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:10 pm
It sounds like a Zelda game...kinda.  

GhostSarah

SSJMole

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:26 pm
Why don't you just visit www.gamefaqs.com and look up a walktrough for it? That's what I always end up doing on difficult games.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:10 pm

I know this isnt the right thread for this, but this guy needs a bit of help.

I was flaming in the 'site help' forum and this guy randomly asked for my help with getting into this guild. He said he'd PMed a few of the mods here, and had sent a request and had gotten no replies from his PM's.

Now his name is Kojirodensetsu and I dont know if you just didnt accept him for some reason...but he wants to join the guild enough to confront me randomly in a forum that has nothing to do with videogames. He says hes a big nintendo fan. -I'm not sure people look in this thread much, so I might write this in another to be sure someone will see it-

Owl and Pussycat

Swordsman of Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:55 pm
OK, I went to gamefaqs, but I couldn't get any good info on this, but...

On the Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker, WHERE THE HECK ARE THOSE CYCLONES??? I need to get the Ballad of the Winds, but I can't find Cyclos. Usually I just get caught in a battle with some sharks.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:49 pm
Swordsman of Darkness

On the Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker, WHERE THE HECK ARE THOSE CYCLONES??? I need to get the Ballad of the Winds, but I can't find Cyclos. Usually I just get caught in a battle with some sharks.

They're actually randomized. Just sail around a bit, mostly at night, and you'll find one.  

Shempy

Blade Dancer

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:17 pm
Swordsman of Darkness

There is one south of windfall island. Just sail the three squares under it, and if you still can't find it, check the next three. Also, the telescope works well if you only want to scan the quadrent instead of sailing everywhere for it. I need some help. In Resident Evil 4's Mercenary mini-game, I'm having trouble racking up big combos. Anyone have any tactics? Any suggestions or even an idea? I reeeeaaaaaly want the handcannon. I just don't have the patiance to figure out a stratagy by myself.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:34 pm
Blade Dancer
Swordsman of Darkness

There is one south of windfall island. Just sail the three squares under it, and if you still can't find it, check the next three. Also, the telescope works well if you only want to scan the quadrent instead of sailing everywhere for it. I need some help. In Resident Evil 4's Mercenary mini-game, I'm having trouble racking up big combos. Anyone have any tactics? Any suggestions or even an idea? I reeeeaaaaaly want the handcannon. I just don't have the patiance to figure out a stratagy by myself.

Which Characters do ya have trouble with?
Well...whatever..

You know those chests you get?
Those are yer main things to get Hi Scores and points.
DON'T use the chest when the 'special stage enemy' is near (Unless you rock and its not the stupid double-edged chainsaw dudes).

((Sorry making a whole faq you know..
but these elements are good to know if yer going to get Hi scores))

((This is true..))

Pros:
Leon: Aims the fastest.
Ada: Runs very quick without sniper Rifle, has a sniper Rifle.
Krauser: Runs Fast, Kill alot in most of the times one blow, got arm attack.
HUNK: Big inventory space, death move, alot of ammo.
Wesker: Pulls up gun fast, All grenades, semi-death moves, Killer7 and rifle.

Cons:
Leon: No real 'strong weapon', no grenades.
Ada: Dies very Quick, weak weapons.
Krauser: Not any good weapon that 'hits many', shoots kinda slow.
HUNK: only one gun, no 'strong' weapon (except for grenades)
Wesker: Way to big inventory, low ammo, slow.

Strategy to beat Special Enemies:

Lowly Ganados: (Main weapons)
Leon: Shotgun
Ada: TMP
Krauser: Bow/ Flash Grenades w. kick
HUNK: TMP (try to not use all the Grenades)
Wesker: Handgun, Thrust Punch

Shielded Ganados:
Leon: Shotgun
Ada: If far: Rifle, If Close: Punisher
Krauser: Run then shoot away the shields.
Hunk: Run and do whatever you want.
Wesker: Far: Rifle, Close: killer7 (Becuz of his great speed when pulling out weapons you can kill him before he attacks.

Bella sisters
Leon: Shotgun, run, Shotgun, run.
Ada: The Sniper Rifle (Good for both hitting enemies and the sistahs)
Krauser: Arm attack :p
HUNK: Grenades (Alot of enemies) and the neck breaker. (alone)
Wesker: Killer7

Berserker
Leon: There is no good way... Try to clear the area of enemies ALWAYS and don't stand in a place to long.
Ada: Sniper Rifle and maybe the incendary...not sure...
Krauser: Arm attack razz (^^)
HUNK: I've found an awesome trick! grenade him, run up to his back and shoot like crazy, if he stands up, try standing so close to him as possible The shots will go thru his body and in in the plagas!
Wesker: Killer7 his head then his back. Use Sniper if low of shots but... Killer7 is better.

The Machine-gun-dudes
Leon: ShotGun close.
Ada: Sniper Rifle, Incediary (for stopping)
Krauser: Armattack razz (Kinda annoying.)
HUNK: Grenades, full loaded TMP when hes on ground.
Wesker: Killer7

Your worst Nightmare, (ALWAYS RELOAD IF POSSIBLE)
Leon: Run, If you're close and he has just started chasing you you have a slight chance to shock him with the shotty, otherwise: run and try to blow the barrels.
Ada: Sniper Him and use incendiary if close.
Krauser: Arm attack (never felt any better)
HUNK: Grenade him (collect alot)
Wesker: Sniper if far, Killer7 if close.

XFzeroX

Nintendo Defenders

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff