Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

interested?????
  yeppers
  nopers
View Results

Mephiisto

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:00 pm
k, so i decided to make a guild because i had recently received a large sum of money by selling a certain katana, right? i made a guild dedicated to tuner cars of all sorts because when i searched for one, all i found was one dedicated to classic muscle cars. which was cool. but not that cool. so i made my own and i got 2 of my friends to join, and i made 3 subforums and posted announcements to explain what each one was, so my s**t was all organized and it was easy to navigte the guild. but then something happened. eek

eek eek eek nobody joined eek eek eek

so i gave up on the possible success of the guild about last monday and so i decided im going to sell it to somebody who feels like making their own guild. you dont have to keep it as a tuner car guild; you can do whatever you want with it. for those of you who have never owned a guild before, it might be useful for you to know that you can change the name of everything in the guild including the name, and the subforums. good news is that there are already 3 subforums so you dont have to pay to make a new subforum! you can just change the name of it! you'll have to delete the announcements and make your own though. and i took the banner off of the guild so you cant steal it.....so thats that oh and if you didnt read the thread topic conveniently located at the top of your screen, its selling for 15K, which is 5K less than the usual 20K required to create a guild. oh, and theres a dirty little rumor going around sayng that i might be persuaded to
sell it for 10K. but dont tell......

okay so just pm me if you want to buy this guild with 3 free subforums. hahaha oh yeah. i forgot to mention this. THERES ABOUT 50K IN THE GUILD FUND!!!!!!! so yeah. the way this transaction will work is you pm me. i send you an invite to the guild. you join. i send you a trade request. you put the number 15000 in the spot where it says "gold". you accept. I accept. and the guild becomes yours. and for those of you who are saying, "wow this sounds like a total scam!". its not. ill promote you to vice captain before the actual trade if youre a little uneasy about the transaction so that even if i did run away with the money, you could promote yourself to captain because the vice captain actually has the exact same privileges as the captain does, which includes promotig and/or demoting members, such as yourself. so its fool-proof, and 100% safe. and my name isnt "kjdvkvdlks" so you know im not a bot that could potentially hack the s**t out of your account. and if youre still uneasy then youre paranoid. nothing else to it. so thats it. you want a guild but dont want to pay 20K? save some money.spend 15 or 10K.

"AND IF YOU CALL IN THE NEXT 10 MINUTES, YOU'LL RECEIVE A FREE SHOWER CADDY WITH NO EXTRA CHARGE TO YOU!!!!!!!!!"

but dont get your hopes up. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:27 pm
can i have it?  

-PlatyPanda-

tylerthughes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:50 pm
i only got 10k? can i buy it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:07 pm
Ill buy it for 15k.  

The Only SmOkey

"SOA" $hops and Other Advertising ¢

Manage Your Items