Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oro?
  o:
View Results

Albert Dynamite

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:42 pm
I as a female have no hopes to ever be in the hot boyxboy relationships that i read about in fics and manga.

Which of course causes me much woe.

To make matters worse as an avid anime watcher i tend to set my standards for people really high. Whether i be looking at them romantically or not.

I expect everything to be epic and full of badassery and if you as a friend or romantic interest can not fill my life with much lulz and super awesome moments then the shun stick comes out.

I want my mates to be super awesome and go on adventures with me. I run around yelling about youth like Rock Lee since he's my idol. And i expect to meet people along the way that will be cruel like Gaara and make them into my favorite panda-chan friends.

Which makes it so most of my mates are found on the interwebs. I suppose it's easier to be full of epic win when you're typing out your thoughts and actions instead of actually doing them in public.

Anyway. My point is. Yaoi and anime while amazing in every shape and form ******** me over when i attempt to form relationships with people D:

Does this happen to anyone else?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:49 pm
I'm just that type of dynamic person and I make similar friends. YOU ARE ALONE! >:3

Nawww, not really, have you tried hyping your friends up on caffiene?  

Cioara
Captain

Albert Dynamite

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:02 pm
Jerk lol

Caffeine no longer affects my friends since it's all they drink since we started college.

I took it to a whole different level and got caffeinated lip balm.

That stuff really works too. Minutes after i apply it I look like this: O_O

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:19 pm
You could hang out with a bunch of role players and cosplayers dramallama  

Skwissgaar

The Sound a Puppter makes~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out