The Stereotype Fans of Death Note Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaotik Dystopia

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:13 pm
ROFL (!!!) xDD

So, apparently, I am The High and Mighty fan.

ROFL.
It's just so funny how accurate the description was when comparing it to myself.

Wow.
xDD

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:57 am
The Light Poser - The kind of fan who has a Death Note notebook, thinks it's real, writes names of people they hate in it, and getting expelled for it.  

Beatellicle

ZexyKay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:44 pm
There is also the poor fan with a computer

I'm one of these. My parentals would never buy all the manga so I watched the anime on line during spring break. It was amazing I actually woke up before noon to watch episodes that weren't even in English  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:41 am
Lol nice.
I dont thikn your trying to be "mean" or "rude" or whatever, your just making a good point lol.

D: The L one though (or one of them) About changed there eating, and sleeping habbits and whatnot..... Thats just sad if someone does that to be like a character....... XD But now you probably wont belive me when I say I was already like that before death note..... NOt the eating thing but the sitting weird, holding things oddly (because of my germapobia) bitting my thumb when I think about a situation.... I dont eat candy XD But I love my chocolate milkshakes!!!! It surprized me when L was like that.....But like I said no ones ganna belive me when I say that now lol, even tho its true. BUT You know whatever lol I dont care what people think of me.

THIS ONE IS ME (XD; wink
The debater:
The kind who will track down Death note fans and ask them if there for or agaisnt Kira and debate there a** off untill they got the person to change there ways. They will debate as if it was a real life situation and wont let things drop.  

Pup Crazed Kiya

Beloved Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150

shiroimomo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:43 pm
Hollywood Euphoria
ROFL (!!!) xDD

So, apparently, I am The High and Mighty fan.

ROFL.
It's just so funny how accurate the description was when comparing it to myself.

Wow.
xDD

Haha same here XD

I blame it all on those kids who just started reading DN when it came out as a manga in their country - and they only read it because it (sadly) qualifies as mainstream (like so many other stuff that's not supposed to be ms...) right now.... (those are mostly the ones who start asking stupid questions as well *sigh*)
<- hey. That's actually a new type.

The Mainstream Reader.
Kid uhm... teenager (mostly aged between 12 and 16) who only reads DN because it fits into the current mainstream.

(ugh, I hate them)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:49 pm
lo i'm probably about three or four of them. I read throught them and was like, yeah i do that..... i do that too.... lol xd of course others was like well, i know people that do that hehehehee  

Hel_LokisDaughter

7,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:13 pm
I'd say I'm a mixture of Anything and Everything for L! and The Creepy Fan xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:10 pm
R4!NB0W
There's also The Killjoy, who loves to spoil DN for all the new little fans. =D -knows because she is one-

Heehee...I'm kind of on of those. But my friend was asking what was happening when I started flipping out in study hall. XP
But..I'm also probably:

The Closet Fan
The fan who LOVES Death Note but doesn't let anyone know. They probably keep their love of anime or manga a secret as well.

WolfTeeth-x

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

LIGHTPIE7

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:17 am
There's also me, the Anime-crazed fan.

A fan who knows almost everything about the anime, but knows nothing about the manga.

It's sort of a combination of the High and Mighty fan and the Casual fan  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:25 am
I'm a closet fan. There's these people in my art class that just sit and talk about Death Note or Naruto etc. and they even bring the mangas in. And one day I was reading the Los Angeles BB Murder Cases book and they started freaking out. It was kinda scary... Hahaha.  

dear general

Death Note Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces