Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ultimate Giveaway Guild: The Guild full of the Most Giveawa

Back to Guilds

Reply | The MC Forum | - Monthly Collectible Giveaways & Contests NOT OPEN
| MC Forum Rules & Guidelines | Please Read!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

| Grade This Forum |
Excellent
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Super
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Great
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Very Good
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Quite Good
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Okay
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

A d ii e u
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:02 pm
User Image
last Updated: February 2nd, 2008

| Introduction |

| Introduction & Navigation | | General Rules & Guidelines | | Acceptable MC Threads |
| Unacceptable MC Threads | | Suggesting Events | | Questions & Concerns |

I would like to begin by welcoming you to the MC Forum, a sub-forum dedicated to giveaways and contests featuring those monthly collectibles we all adore. As well as collectibles this forum features gold giveaways randomly in the Picture Post thread and the MC Wishing Well. There are many opportunities for one to make gold and receive letters as well as collectible items. This sub-forum does not necessarily have all the same rules as the other sub-forums, that being said please read this entire page before posting in this forum. It might seem annoying, but doing so will make sure you know what you are doing and what is expected of everyone who decides to make a place here in the MC. Basically, taking a few minutes to read this can make the forum more enjoyable for everyone, and the way I see it is you only have to read it! Think how I feel, I had to write and edit it. T.T

Gaia Rules & Guidelines as well as Gaia’s TOS apply here, if you are unfamiliar with these please brush up on them before posting in this sub-forum.

Also, the rules posted here are general rules and guidelines, specific contests will display their own rules and guidelines. When creating a thread you must follow rules and guidelines to making that particular thread as you would on the main forums of Gaia. For example; if you make a quest thread you must follow the rules and guidelines for making a quest/charity thread as stipulated in the Exchange.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:47 pm
| General Rules & Guidelines |
--------------------------------RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Do not beg for gold/items.

Do not cheat in any contest be it a bump contest or any other contest. Each contest will specify their own rules you must follow. Failure to follow them will result in you possibly being disqualified and reported to the Captain for immediate ban depending on the severity of the offence.

Do not flame, troll or spam.

You may bump any thread as long as the thread rules do not indicate not to bump.

All roleplaying threads must be literate and without bumping or massive amounts of emotes posted.

Chatting is allowed in any thread unless the thread rules indicate not to chat.

Scam posting will always result in you being reported to the Captain for immediate ban.

At all times any thread posted here must remain PG13.

NEVER PM ME UNLESS I GIVE YOU PERMISSION!

No God Modding.

No cybering.

No Stealing ANYTHING; this includes images, art, graphics, etc. From ANYONE.

No stretching pages.

No exceedingly long quotes.

No quoting scam posts; I will handle them.  

A d ii e u
Vice Captain

A d ii e u
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:17 pm
| Acceptable MC Threads |

Games - Threads where you play games with other Gaian’s for fun.

Quests- Threads where you quest for monthly collectibles.

Hangouts - Threads where you hang out in our own unique place; bars, taverns, etc.

RPs- Threads for roleplaying, NOTE: All RP’s MUST BE LITERATE AS POSSIBLE!

Discussions - Threads to discuss everything from books and games to Gaia and real life.

Mini Shops - Threads which sell things like items and art must not sell services like bumping services etc.

Freebies - Threads where you give away goods and creations by you to people for FREE.

Contests - Threads where you have contests with prizes. NOTE: ALL CONTESTS MUST BE APPROVED BY ME, IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A CONTEST THREAD REQUEST IT IN THE SUGGESTIONS THREAD. THANK YOU.

Picture Posts - Threads where you post your pictures. NOTE: MUST STAY PG13 AND ONLY MY PICTURE POST THREAD IS OFFICIALLY GIVING AWAY RANDOM GOLD.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:37 pm
| Unacceptable MC Threads |
-------------------------THESE THREADS WILL BE REMOVED

Spam/Begging - Threads you create out of sheer boredom without any purpose at all or to beg for gold and items.

“I’m New!” - Threads where you introduce yourself, introduce yourself in the thread provided.

Repeats - Repeat threads that have already been created will be deleted as to not clutter the forum with the same stuff over and over.  

A d ii e u
Vice Captain

A d ii e u
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:42 pm
| Suggesting An Event |

All contests users would like to hold in this sub-forum should be based around MC’s and gold only. They must also be suggested for you to create in the Suggestion Thread. If you are going to hold an event here, you must have the gold and items to support it yourself. I will not provide you with gold and items to hold a contest. However, if you got a good idea and cannot do it yourself suggest it anyway I may do it and you will be credited for the idea.

NOTE: IF YOUR SUGGESTION IS DENIED YOU CAN ASK ME FOR DETAILS WHY IN ADII’S PLACE, BUT DO NOT BEG ME TO DO IT. IF I DENY THE EVENT IT WILL BE DUE TO IT BEING NOT POSSIBLE AT THE TIME OR IT MIGHT HAVE FLAWS YOU SHOULD CORRECT. I WONT DENY AN EVENT JUST BECAUSE I DON’T FEEL LIKE IT, BUT FOR GOOD REASON.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:46 pm
| Questions & Concerns |

Always post questions and concerns in Adii’s Place. I visit there a lot and if there is a question about this forum you need answered I can answer it. If you have questions about a threads information which someone else created however and not a concern you should post your question in their thread and allow them to answer it for you. Always allow 24-48 hours for me to answer your question, the answer to the question will quote your post, so you might need to look for it. If after 24-48 hours your question is not answered it's best to ask someone else who is crew, Bladed Theory will usually handle things while I am away as best he can.  

A d ii e u
Vice Captain

| The MC Forum | - Monthly Collectible Giveaways & Contests NOT OPEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces