Submit

lordstar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:10 pm
Crimson Raccoon
lordstar
OneWithDunamis
lordstar
Valandil517
Ya, for if you don't accept Jesus Christ as your savior, then there is nothing shielding you from God's wrath upon the sinners. For by the blood of Jesus we were forgiven. I do not think that there is another one.

if what you say is true then I see only one practical thing to do
rebel against an unjust wrathful god

what happened to the love
lost in dogma I think

Unjust in the sense that if He were just we'd all burn in hell. But instead He chooses to save those who believe. It's unfair sure, but those who are saved probably won't complain. Those who do complain got what they deserve. His world, His rules, complaining doesn't solve anything. God is more than just loving anyway. There is a wrathful side.

I leave but for a moment and when I return I find my words twisted to serve another. The irony is nearly unbearable.

seriously
you are way off
if you had actually read my posts you would know that my claim was Gods wrath is unjust thus a just God would have no wrath and only love

Relax, man. He wasn't twisting your words, he was just disagreeing with you. He agrees with you that it is unjust, but he disagrees with the way in which you see it as unjust. His saying "unjust in the sense..." was not twisting your words, but changing what is labeled as unjust.

He was just making his own point in response to yours.

No
He twisted my words as if to mock me which only angers me more  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:11 pm
lordstar
Crimson Raccoon
lordstar
OneWithDunamis
lordstar
Valandil517
Ya, for if you don't accept Jesus Christ as your savior, then there is nothing shielding you from God's wrath upon the sinners. For by the blood of Jesus we were forgiven. I do not think that there is another one.

if what you say is true then I see only one practical thing to do
rebel against an unjust wrathful god

what happened to the love
lost in dogma I think

Unjust in the sense that if He were just we'd all burn in hell. But instead He chooses to save those who believe. It's unfair sure, but those who are saved probably won't complain. Those who do complain got what they deserve. His world, His rules, complaining doesn't solve anything. God is more than just loving anyway. There is a wrathful side.

I leave but for a moment and when I return I find my words twisted to serve another. The irony is nearly unbearable.

seriously
you are way off
if you had actually read my posts you would know that my claim was Gods wrath is unjust thus a just God would have no wrath and only love

Relax, man. He wasn't twisting your words, he was just disagreeing with you. He agrees with you that it is unjust, but he disagrees with the way in which you see it as unjust. His saying "unjust in the sense..." was not twisting your words, but changing what is labeled as unjust.

No

Well, I just didn't see it as a twisting of words, since he wasn't using your words but only taking your argument from a different angle and giving his view. Turning an argument around is a common debate tactic. I really don't think he had the intention of mocking you. He seems like a decent enough guy in the other posts of his I've seen. You can take it as you will; I just wouldn't get upset about because I honestly don't think he meant it that way.  

Crimson Raccoon

lordstar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:25 pm
Crimson Raccoon
lordstar
Crimson Raccoon
lordstar
OneWithDunamis

seriously
you are way off

No

Well, I just didn't see it as a twisting of words, since he wasn't using your words but only taking your argument from a different angle and giving his view. Turning an argument around is a common debate tactic. I really don't think he had the intention of mocking you. He seems like a decent enough guy in the other posts of his I've seen. You can take it as you will; I just wouldn't get upset about because I honestly don't think he meant it that way.

I didn't say he was mocking me
I said as if to mock me
that is to say
I was mocked even though he may not have intended to do so

and turning an argument is different than twisting

turning an argument is using what a person said in your favor
twisting is using words but changing the meaning

context context context
just in case you didn't see my other post yet  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:29 am
when you are a priest and you decide to "leave" your position because apparently its crucifying Jesus all over again.

and i think it goes the same for anybody who has received the gift of salvation or reached that level of faith and decides to leave is unforgivable???

and also accepting the mark of the beast
and living immorally...just living however you want and not really caring much about the world and people around you. the seven deadly sins.

i dont believe that if you dont accept Jesus as your saviour you will go to hell. There are plenty of people who are good and selfless...theyre bound to be forgiven. Just a few years in purgatory.  

No place like 127 0 0 1

ferret658

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:28 am
ShenHazuki
Some say if you accept the 'mark of the beast" in the end times (reveleations)

that it is unforgivable

But thats the only thing...that i am aware...if even that

Okay, I'm too lazy to see if anyone responded to this one, so I'm just gonna do it.

In the end times, there will be men from each of the 12 tribes, walking the earth, still spreading God's love and message. Even during the end times, people will still have a fighting chance a Heaven.

Meaning, accepting the mark of the beast cannot be the unforgivable sin if there is still a chance for people who have accepted it to have salvation.

I also agree with everyone else on the first page. Not accepting Jesus as one's Savior is the unforgivable sin. Two reasons for this in very simple terms: If you don't have Jesus, you don't have forgiveness. If you never accept Jesus in your heart, you can never have forgiveness because He won't be there to forgive you because you have turned your back on Him.  
Debate and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff