Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Honeydew Syndrome
OMG NATHAN PETRELLI (The TV Show Thread)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hatsuu-kun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:15 pm
YAY YAY

So I was re-watching the Desperate Housewives for the millionth time since it's my favorite show, and I found someone quite familar who made a cameo appearance.

Adrian Pasdar, who played Nathan Petrelli in Heroes, is a hot and sexified lawyer to Gabrielle in the second season. And I never noticed it!

Why? Because while I've watched Desperate Housewives a million times, I've only recently seen Heroes and only watched it once (I neeeeeeeeed DVDs :/ ). I'm just excited to see him; always thought he was one of many hotties on the show. **Cough** Peter and Mohinder **Cough**

Still, Hiro is just ADORABLE. Love that little asian guy. heart

Anyways, HERE IT IS! smile A TV Show thread, to talk about anything TV-Show-y cause we CAN.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:21 pm
Well I was watching the supernatural a while ago and the guy who played West in Heroes was an extra in it.
I was pointing at him and yelling WESSTTT  

Tinuu
Captain

hatsuu-kun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:24 pm
What's the supernatural? God, I'm so out of touch.

And can anyone tell me what the Spiderwick Chronicles is? I saw the trailer for the movie and it looks pretty neat!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:29 pm
So, is anyone else looking forward to Batman: The Dark Knight?

That's gonna be a major hit now that Heath's gone, may he rest in peace. I'm excited, 1 because of him, 2 because the Joker is a badass, and 3 Katie Holmes really isn't in it.

Just rewatching the trailer a sec ago and wondered what everyone thought about it. smile  

hatsuu-kun

Tinuu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:46 am
I've never heard of the spiderwick chronicles, actually. :S
The supernatural though, is just a tv show about two ghostbusting brothers. It's... well... it's slashable, or as slashable as to be expected of a show about two brothers who are always together, but not as slashable as say... the petrellis.

And I am SO looking forward to the dark knight!
Christian Baaalleeee
And this will be the last movie we ever see Heath in, huh? sad sad  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:12 pm
Pushing Daisies is them most amazing show ever. D:  

Whamber

Clean Codger

periphescent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:13 pm
Olivia Benson makes me want to cream my jeans.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:19 pm
I like the office. I really dislike hereos. I loved it at first, same with desperate housewives, they get old. I like the office, and ellen, and conan O'brien, and 30 rock, lot's of things!  

Haruhi Lewis

Honeydew Syndrome

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff